Chapter 20

Day 2 (Tuesday)

Today we decided to mess with everyone's food, I mean come on its a classic. We decided to mess up all four of them with one huge prank that we would count as four. We entered the kitchen and looked at the clock.

The bright green letters read 3:21 am.

With a laugh we got started. We opened the cupboard and switched coffee grinds with dirt, the filling of Oreos with toothpaste and hiding Everett's favourite cereal Lucky charms.

We decided to make the guys think we forgot about the prank by leaving out a fake plan that said we were going to drop jello on the at breakfast and then set up half empty coffee cups to make it seem like we forgot to wake up.

Just as we finished setting up we heard the guys rush down the stairs and pretended to fall asleep. The guys slowly entered the room.

"Do you think they set it up yet" Caden asked from the sounds of it near our plan.

"I don't know but this is how they set up their plans" Everett muttered worried.

"Well only one way to find out" Daniel said before his footsteps faded. He walked back into the room. "Nope it's not set up, and I found the supplies in the kitchen they must of forgotten to wake up." He said extremely happy.

"Wait does that mean we will get pranked later?" Kaleb asked confused. It took everything I had not to burst out laughing or even smile then.

"No they won't have a back up because this has never happened." He said "they will never knew they missed it, but they will probably use it later in the week." He said after a minute of thinking.

"Yeah well then be prepared for it, but right now let's just go enjoy breakfast." Caden said as his stomach growled.

"Wait guys," Daniel started "maybe if we keep them tired they won't be able to prank us and we know they are too prideful to continue after the week is done so all we have to do is make sure they are too tired."

"That is the best idea ever," Everett congratulated "let's celebrate over a great breakfast" he said "and still be carful they could have set up more things" he concluded as the footsteps faded into the kitchen.

I sat up and watched everyone do the same. "Okay girls" I start "we have to let the guys think they are getting somewhere. That means that we go spy now but when they realize that something has happened we run back here and pretend to sleep again. Got it?"

I heard a Trinity say "yeah"

While Heather added "totally" and grinned from ear to ear. "To make it more convincing though" she said "whine about being tired"

We nodded and headed to the dining room hiding under the table watching the guys at the island.

"Wow the girls are really gonna hate us once they realize what we are doing" Everett said heading to the cupboard making "coffee" and heading for the cereal cabinet. "and I don't think I can take Ella's wrath last time she-" he stopped as he looked at the blank space that once held his Lucky charms was empty "NNNNNOOOOOO, why cruel world" he yelled.

I looked at the girls and mouthed 'follow my lead' as I headed to the living room and said "shit girls we fell asleep before setting up do you think they are up" quiet enough to not make it seem believable but loud enough that they could her me.

"Shit that was our best prank" Trinity followed suit.

"Well let's check and if they are play it off they can't know we forgot they won't let us live it down" Heather said sounding stressed.

I heard the boys lowly laughing and knew they heard us. I winked at the girls before heading to the kitchen. I played by slightly opening the door "shit girls play along" I whispered loud enough for the boys to pick it up and they smirked.

I opened the door and asked "hey boys ready for a great day of pranking?" I asked poorly trying to seem fake.

"Yep totally" Daniel smirked popping the 'p' as he got up to get everyone coffee.

"Ella," Everett pouted.

"Yeah" I asked.

"Have you" he paused "seen my Lucky Charms" he asked.

"Everett remember you said you needed more soon maybe you forgot finishing them" I said family consoling him.

"Oh yeah" he sobered up "I am going to grab some later for now" he said as he grabbed a small box of Lucky Charms and poured it for himself "I will use my back up"

I shook my head at his idiocy, but he prank freaked him so one down. I watched as Daniel gave everyone a scoop of 'sugar' in their 'coffee' and Oreos.

"Whatcha celebrating" I ask referring to the Oreos with the word celebration on it in sharpie that Daniel and Everett celebrate with.

"The best sister ever" Daniel said sweetly as everyone took a sip of their coffee and bite of their Oreo.

"Ugh that is horrible" Caden yelled as everyone spit out everything except Everett who was happily eating his cereal. We take a step back as food flies out of people's mouth.

"Ahhh" I scream "what the hell are you guys doing?" I fake.

After that they were very confused but moved on. After breakfast they dragged us to the amusement park. By the time we got home the three of us were pretending to be asleep.

"Mission accomplished boys" Caden said and they all laughed. While we tried to keep in our laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely readers! Wow so how is that. Sorry it is kinda late but I had a math and science test so I made it a little longer for you guys because you are all amazing. So the guys are stupider than most people would think. I mean seriously how did they not know it was the girls.

Up at the top or side is one of my new favourite songs little toy guns by Carrie underwood. OMG that song though. I can't wait till tomorrow because shorter classes, gotta love voting for student Vice President. LOL I hope it's not boring. Wish me luck.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~