Chapter 25

We jumped out of the car and gazed at the amazing newly built mall. It had beautiful one way windows so people could see out and over the entrance, Slverstain Mall hung in white letters.

I pulled out my beautiful green and blue credit card. "Let's get shopping girls" I said as we walked through the entrance.

"Wow" Heather voiced everyone's thoughts as we entered. The marble floors were shining and the glass walls and rails made it look like a paradise.

"Okay" Trinity started "here's the plan, we start at Rue 21" she said pointing to our left "and end at Aeropostale" she said pointing to our right. "We have 10 hours and 16 stores we must hit" and with that we headed into Rue 21.

2 hours, 32 bags and 7 stores later we stared at my reflection with the pale purple dress hanging on my curves. I was awe struck at how amazing I looked.

(The dress at side or top)

"Damn El" Trinity started "you look hot and innocent"

Heather piped up adding "if I was a guy" then caught her self "which I am not" my and Trinity giggled. "I would totally tap that".

"Yep she's right" Trinity "I'd totally tap that"

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Ok I'll get it and wear it on my next date" isaid before changing out of it and paying.

We finally finished all the stores with an hour to spare so we went to the food court. I went to subway while Trinity and Heather went to Burger King. I almost moaned at the sight of subway I mean it is the best.

(Totally not kidding I love it their)

I walked up to the counter and ordered a ham on Italians herb and cheese toasted with Swiss with lettuce and cucumber.

The guy handed me my sub and I skipped over to our table surrounded by bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it is short but as I told you in my last update there are some really bad problems so sorry. At least I updated. And I know it is boring but hey I promise I will update again tomorrow.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~