Chapter 26

We ate our lunch over small talk and laughs but as we finished I got a call from Kaleb. I picked it up and his husky voice came on.

"Hey Ella" he said.

"Hey, how's your day?" I asked wanting to keep talking.

"It would be better if you were here" and I sighed and he continued "so do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" He asked with a nervous undertone in his voice.

"Yes I would love to" I said excited "where are we going?"

"That's a surprise but dress nicely" he said and I think I just found a day for my new dress.

"Bye sweetheart" he said.

"Bye" and I hung up. I turned to the girls and said "guess who got herself a date".

"Hmmmm" Trinity hummed "Heather?" She said with a false look accomplishment on her face.

"No dimwit" I said rolling my eyes "me".

"Well you found a date for your dress." Heather said excited but she almost looked ashamed.

I was about to ask her what was wrong when Trinity piped up "DQ ice cream on me" and ran to DQ already knowing our orders. Don't judge we only went 4 times this week.

She came back a few minutes later and said "one chocolate cherry" and handed it to Heather "one Rolo" and handed it to me. "And for the best person ever, one Birthday cake" she ended and sat down with her birthday cake blizzard.

"Cocky much" Heather hid under a cough and we both burst out laughing as Trinity looked at us like we were crazy.

"What" she asked confused.

"Nothing" I said and sobered up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpadions sorry for another short update. Ugh life is just annoying. So guess what. I almost deleted this story today ha ha ha I know right I was trying to get out of something that popped up and hit the delete and didn't notice until I almost hit yes delete it. Wow ok so I will hopefully update tomorrow.

Okay so I got hooked on another song so here it is it's little red wagon by Miranda Lambert I mean it is amazing.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~