Chapter 29

*A week and a half later

Caden's P.O.V.

I have been planning this date for 2 weeks and I hope it is perfect. Ugh I can't afford to lose this bet. I mean why is Kaleb being so stubborn Ella was my summer dare and I intend on winning because I alway win.

I pick up my phone and dial Ella's number. I wait until I hear her voice on the other end. "Hello" she said cheerily.

"Hey Ella I was wondering if you would possibly go on a date with me tonight?" I asked trying to sound nervous because I knew she liked that in a guy.

"You still want to go out after I dyed your hair pink I thought you were avoiding me" she said.

Although I will admit I hate her for it I need to win this bet "no I was just planning out the perfect date." I lied smoothly.

"Okay I would love to go with you" she said.

"Ok I will pick you up at 6" I said. Now this date has to go perfectly or I will lose my title of never losing a bet and my car.

Ella's P.O.V.

I hung up the phone and looked at Trinity and Heather "guess who got another date" I asked.

"Really with who" Heather asked.

"Caden turns out he isn't mad he just needed time to make the perfect date, so who wants to help me get ready?" I asked looking at the cloak that said 4:45.

My best friends exchanged glances before saying "we're in" and they dragged me upstairs to get ready.

We entered my room and they went straight to my walk in closet. I sat down on the bed and heard the mumbling "no" "nope" "what is this" for about a half an hour before they came out holding a white dress with flowers on it.

(Dress at top or side)

"Guys it's perfect" I say before we start on hair and makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpadions I am almost done 2 more chapters and I am done so any ideas yet seriously I want to put up the description and first chapter by the time this one is complete.

Thank you for those 5 votes I will update again tomorrow with the second last chapter.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~