Chapter 2

Please don't forget to vote and comment! :)

When Louis woke up the following Sunday morning in Harry's arms it was to face the cruel reality that they only had one more day and night together because by Tuesday he would be back in Manchester and Harry in London.

"Lou?" Harry grumbled stirring up from his sleep.

"Hey sleepy head." Louis smiled nuzzling his face on the crook of his neck.

"Hi. What time is it?" Harry asked lifting his head up to see it was already noon then got comfortable again wrapping his arms around Louis.

"Want to take a shower then go eat something?" Louis asked as he nibbled on Harry's earlobe.

Harry nodded and ended up taking a shower with Louis having no choice but to put on the clothes he had been wearing the night before and while Louis waited he rushed to his own room to change. They met in the cafeteria once again to eat lunch all the while Louis tried to ignore the looks Nick kept giving Harry until Harry grabbed his hand in his intertwining their fingers together.

"We're supposed to go back home tomorrow." Louis sighed not wanting to think about it more than he had to.

"Yeah...listen, I- last night I wanted to ask you something and its okay if you say no. We're almost four hours away from each other after all." Harry rubbed the back of his neck then started playing with his hair feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Are you trying to ask me out?" Louis giggled stopping when Harry nodded then looked down at his lap.

"You don't have to say yes, I'll understand." Harry gave him a tiny yet sad smile.

"I would love to, and I know we can make it work." Louis took Harry's much bigger hands in his own smiling when Harry's smile only got bigger.

Harry slowly leaned in to kiss Louis in the middle of the cafeteria not caring who was watching them and when they pulled back it was only to have Louis kiss him again. They spent the rest of the day together after they had exchanged numbers and addresses so they could visit each other as much as they could. When it was time to go they spent half the day in each others arms waiting for their ride to get there and when it was really time to go Louis held onto Harry tighter relishing the last minutes he had with him.

"I'm going to miss you so much, call me when you get there." Harry kissed the side of his head as soon as his ride had gotten there.

"I'll miss you too and I'll call you." Louis looked up at him then kissed and hugged him one more time before he was leaving.

Harry watched him leave and as soon as he was out of sight he walked around until he stumbled outside a gift shop and after pondering for a few minutes he finally walked inside. He smiled as he looked around until his eyes settled on a tiny cruise ship identical to the real one and underneath it had a small opening for a picture. Without thinking he bought it asking them to put in a small picture of him and Louis that had been taken the night of the fashion show.

~*~

Three months, almost four months later Louis and Harry's relationship was stronger than ever even though they didn't see each other much except for every weekend where Harry would take the two and a half hour long train ride to Manchester from London or vice versa if it was Louis' turn to visit him in London. They would get there friday night and leave Sunday afternoon where they would anxiously wait for the next weekend to see each other again.

The first time they had seen each other after the cruise ship Harry had visited Louis in Manchester and had stayed in Louis' dorm going at it until Louis was too sore and Harry too tired not sure if he would ever be able to get it up again. The next saturday morning Harry had met Louis' best mate Zayn and since he was already there he had taken the opportunity to visit his brothers Liam and Niall who ended up becoming good friends with Louis and Zayn.