Chapter 15

"Louis?" Harry called out as soon as he walked into the house hoping for them to still be there after seeing that Louis' car was gone, "Jonah?" Harry once again called out running straight to his bedroom opening the door finding him gone as well as a few of his things.

He ran to his closet opening and finding it empty then to his bedroom trying not to panic finding a white piece of paper on top of his nightstand picking it up with shaky hands.

I'm not going to lose my baby again, I'm so sorry. I knew it was too good to be true, that you would ever forgive me and want to start over. I am an idiot and so stupid thinking you would stay here with us. I don't deserve anything but I'm sorry. 

By the time he finished reading the note Louis had left for him he was already in tears then rushed to his car calling the airport. All he could feel was desperation and the idea that he wasn't going to make it on time was completely horrifying.

*****

"Dad, when is papa going to join us?" Elijah asked for the thousandth time as they walked to security each holding their boarding passes and passports in hand as well as their carry-on bags.

"Soon...he'll join us soon." Louis said worried about not making it through security feeling a lump in his throat when the thought that he could be pregnant again suddenly entered his mind. 

No matter what happened he was going to protect said baby and never let him or her out of his arms or sight if there was even one. The closer they got the more he slowed down as the urge to get his kids and their belongings and go back to Harry kept getting bigger and bigger stopping for a few seconds before he finally started walking again.

As soon as they were in front of the TSA agent both Jonah and Elijah happily handed over their boarding passes and passports while Louis tried to hide how nervous he was. They were just about to let them through when another TSA agent showed up stopping Louis from going any further.

"Is there a problem?" Louis asked trying not to panic.

"You are Mr. Louis Tomlinson, correct?" He asked.

"Y- Yeah, what's going on?" Louis' voice trembled looking over at his sons who were watching him with wide eyes.

"I need you and your children to come with me. This way please." He said not even giving Louis a chance to exit the screening area unless it was to follow him.

"What's going on?" Louis asked again gesturing for Jonah and Elijah to go to him and as soon as they were next to him he wrapped his arms around them.

"We received a call from Mr. Ha-"

"Louis!" 

Louis froze when he heard his voice and when he turned around he was met with a furious yet hurt Harry making his way to them followed by two police officers. Louis tightened his grip around Jonah the closer Harry got to them then pushed both of them behind him as soon as Harry was standing in front of him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Harry hissed once he was standing in front of him.

"I- I couldn't lose him again! He's my son." Louis teared up trying to take a step back away from him.

"You took Elijah away from me and now you want to take Jonah too...what is wrong with you." Harry said with wet eyes then looked behind Louis at the two identical boys looking right back at them with worried eyes, "Jonah come with me, you're not going anywhere with him." 

"No. Harry please!" Louis cried out grabbing Jonah and pulling him back as soon as his son had taken a step forward.

"Let him go." Harry glared at him, "Let him go or I'll do everything I can to make sure you spend the rest of your life in jail and never get to see him or Elijah ever again." Harry threatened.