Chapter 3

I listened to Wonderland by Taylor Swift while writing this chapter so if you want to you could listen to it too.

Please don't forget to comment and vote. Enjoy! :)

Harry spent the whole summer working at a restaurant and saving money for the expenses they were going to have for the next few months while Louis had gotten a temporary job working for Dr. Brady who was kind enough to help them out, he spent his days organizing files and scheduling appointments for her patients getting bigger and bigger as the months passed by.

By August Harry had started school and Louis was already on his seventh month and uncomfortable just wanting his babies out yet didn't knowing it wasn't time yet and they needed to stay in there as long as possible. When August turned into September Louis was ready to pop trying not to feel any kind of resentment towards his family every time Harry would leave for school as well as Zayn and a few of the people that he used to have classes with.

~*~

"Ow!" Louis flinched in his sleep then sat up out of nowhere when he felt himself wetting the bed.

He quickly pushed the covers off of him feeling completely disgusting then turned the lamp light on gasping when he saw the yellowish liquid all over him and the bedsheet. He tried to get up but stopped when he felt a contraction ripping from his lower stomach all the way down to his upper thighs then back up to his lower back.

"Harry, Harry wake up!" Louis almost screamed trying to shake him awake relief flooding through him when Harry sat up.

"What? What's wrong?" Harry was quick to move over to Louis' side of the bed.

"They're c- coming, oh god! Harry, they're due in three more weeks...n- not now." Louis whimpered trying to get up.

"Its gonna be okay Lou." Harry helped him up wincing every time Louis would squeeze his forearms in pain.

He helped him into clean warm clothes then after he had everything they were going to need he drove to the hospital trying to contact Dr. Brady so she could have everything ready for them as soon as they got there. As soon as they got there she rushed him to the OR to get him ready for a C-Section only allowing Harry in when Louis wouldn't calm down wanting his husband there with him.

Harry spent the whole time whispering sweet nothings in Louis' ear to keep him as calm as possible until the roles switched as soon as they heard their first baby crying at the top of his lungs followed by their second one not as loud as the first one.

"Guys, I think you might want to see this." Dr. Brady cheerfully said as she and a nurse carefully lifted them up over the curtain so they could see them telling them which twin was baby A and baby B.

Harry and Louis gasped as soon as they saw their babies completely falling in love with them and even though they hadn't been cleaned yet they were still beautiful. The babies squirmed in their arms as they cried and that's when they noticed something they would never forget, they were holding hands never letting go of each other until they were separated to be cleaned up.

"I love you so much, thank you." Harry kissed Louis' lips wiping a stray tear away smiling when Louis kissed him back.

"I love you too." Louis said with as much passion as Harry.

As soon as Louis was stitched up he was taken to a recovery room where Harry wouldn't stop praising and telling Louis how much he loved him. His attention went back to their babies when two nurses walked in rolling two plastic bassinets and after carefully picking them up they placed them on Louis' chest after the babies were fully checked and wearing the tiny clothes they had brought for them.