Candor or Dauntless

Christina pulls me into her apartment. Her and I are going shopping tomorrow for furniture and decorations, so her apartment looks the same and mine, bare.

"Go get dressed Tris, we have no time to waste!" She pushes me into her bathroom.

I get changed into the black low cute shirt and skinny jeans. I walk out. She gives me a strange look.
"What is it? I look weird don't I?"

"No it's not that, it's just... do you own a push up bra?"

"Um No?"

"You are just as much of a stiff as you were when I first met you." She laughs.

"Hey you think I would be wearing this is I was still in abnegation!" I smile.

She rummages through her draws which are surprisingly full. She pulls out a black lacey bra.

"Put this on." She chucks it to me and I change again. I look in the mirror and turn to the side to show my new and improved bust.

"Holy shit" I whisper.

When I come out Christina is changed into her outfit. She's stunning as always.

"Oh my god Tris. You look hot"

I crack a smile and she pushes me back into the bathroom. She takes her straightener and curls my hair with it. She takes two chucks of hair from the front of my hair and bobby pins them back. She brushes my hair with a comb. I have no clue why but Christina says it's so it looks effortless. My legs are getting sore from standing there for so long.

"Okay now makeup!"

"Hell no."

"Please just a little bit."

"Whatever. Just a little bit."

She dabs a cold liquid under my eyes and pats a spongy thing on top. Then brushes things on my face that makes me cough. She whips out a metal thing the squishes my eyelashes. Then mascara- the one thing I know the name of. The draws a line on my eyelids too.

"Are we almost-"

"Shut up" I throw my hands up in surrender

She wipes something on my lips.

"And done!" I look in the mirror and for once in my life I actually feel pretty.

"Eeekkkk" Chris screams.

I roll my eyes and go to sit on the lounge while I wait for her to get ready.

It feels like hours before she walks out.

"Christina your going to get laidddd tonight!" I mock her trying to use my best Christina voice.

She rolls her eyes at me.

"So what shoes are you going to wear?" She asks.

"I was just going to wear those." I point the the boots I came here in.

"Nope nope nope. Put these on." She hands me some blacks high heels.

"I don't know if I can even walk in these." I say.

"Just try would you?" I slip on the shoes which make me a whole lot taller.

"When did you even have time to buy these?"

"You know when you went off somewhere with four?" She winks "Then."

I sigh. I hear a knock at the door. My heart races. I hope it's Tobias.

To my disappointment, it's not.

"Hey Will." Christina says right before making out with him.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Tell me if T- Four gets here."