Agnetha's Birthday

Frida's POV

April 5th,

"Today is my baby birthday, I'm gonna buy her a present. The most perfect one." I get up exited, quickly getting dressed and went to the town.

"Good morning ma'am, is there anything I could help?" Said the woman at the store.
"Oh yes, I'm searching for a thing. I haven't decided what yet but I want it to be special for someone. Can you help me?"
"You want to go on a date?" Ask the woman.
"Nooo, it's my best friend's birthday." Well, my girlfriend actually, too bad I can't tell her the truth.
"I think I could help you" said the woman, "This?" The woman continued,
"Oh my, It's beautiful! Yes! I'm gonna buy this" This is perfect! Agnetha gonna love it!
"What's her favorite color?" Ask the woman,
"Red and blue" I reply."

The woman took the present to wrapped it. Doesn't take too long before she came back with a bag.

"Here's the present. I hope she liked it! And Thank you for visiting our shop, have a good day!" Said the woman

I'm very excited! I can't wait to see her again. I hopped into my car and drive straight to Agnetha's house.

******

Finally!
I hold the door's knob with excitement burning inside me. I open the door and realized that the door wasn't locked. Where is she? Why she left the door unlocked?

Oh, there she is. My sweet Agnetha  sitting on the couch, seems sad.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVEEEEE!" I shout as loud as I can to scare her
"Frida! You scared me! Thank you so much for the surprise hahahaa..." said Agnetha with a fake smile. There's something wrong. I hate seeing her like this.
"What's with the sad face? Tell me..."
"I'm scared, Frida. I'm scared of getting older." She replied with tear starts running down to her cheek. I erase her tears with my finger and replied, 

"I know how you feel. I feel the same way too, but then I started to think, why we should be scared? God gives us another year and we must be thankful and try not to waste those time that has given to us. Enough crying and start to live a happy life, with me! Hahahaa.... We can go shopping, spa, and we can go to our favorite café, gossip or make some dirty jokes..."

"Oh, Frida.. You never change. I really thankful for having a crazy and the most kindest friend like you. I love you!" Said Agnetha. 
"Awwww, thank you! I love you too, blondie!" I replied.

She walks into the kitchen grabbing some tissues. She's wearing black blouse and short pants. She look so hot, I want to ripped her blouse and kiss every inch of her soft skin.