Restaurant

Third Person POV

Linda takes Agnetha to have a dinner with the family at her favorite restaurant. Agnetha was very happy because Linda still remember the restaurant they used to go when Linda was little.

"You still remember! The restaurant... it still here!"
"Yes mom.. I thought it would be nice if we celebrate your birthday here."
"Aww... Thank you darling!" Agnetha kissed Linda on the cheek. Linda pulls her mom and hug her tightly.
"I love you mom... Happy getting older!"

Agnetha step into the restaurant, but nobody's there. They turned the lights off and Agnetha got scared. She turned back, Linda wasn't there. Her hands starts to shaking but she cover her fears and said,
"hello? Anyone here?? Linda? Darling where are you?" Agnetha walks another step, the light turns on,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Agnetha shocked, twice. But then she's laugh and everyone in the room starts to laugh with her.
"Thank you so much! Who's idea is this? I know it's you, Linda" said Agnetha.
"Hahaha the restaurant was my idea, but the surprise was dad and uncle Benny" Linda replied.
"It's wonderful! Everyone is here, celebrating my birthday, having fun together, dancing, I'm so happy tonight." Said Agnetha excited.
"Too bad aunt Frida isn't here.." Said Linda sad.
"Oh yeah... I really miss her." Agnetha replied.

Agnetha was very upset. She starts to think about Frida that night. Flashback to the great time they had together, specially when Frida kissed her that evening. She really miss her. If only Frida was there, she won't be upset specially on her birthday.

"Happy birthday Agnetha!" Said Björn and Benny
"I recognize those whale sound! Hahahaa... Thank you!" Said Agnetha
"Really Agnetha? My sexy voice you said its like a whale? That's Björn's voice! Not me!!" Said Benny pointing Björn
"Nah, it must be your sexy whale voice. Not mine. Hahahahaa!!" Laugh Björn and Agnetha
"Whatever.. See you later Agnetha and see you later Penguin" said Benny pissed.
"Penguin? Really whale?" Said Björn
"You're cute, like penguin! Too bad penguin is afraid of a whale" said Benny and pats on Björn's head
"No I'm not!!! BENNNNYYYYY!" Björn shouted and chase Benny.
"Bye guys?" Sweet Agnetha is alone again.

Agnetha can't control her feelings anymore. She can't get Frida off her head. She getting more upset and left the restaurant.
As she stands outside, she took a deep breath and light her cigarette, hoping that she can forget about Frida for awhile but she can't. She was confused and can't control her mind anymore. She decided to left and go straight home by taxi.