A Lover or A Friend?

"Hello? Frida? It's me, Agnetha."
"Hey blondie! What is it?"
"I need to talk to you, can we meet somewhere?"
"Ehhhh... what did I do??"
"I just want to talk to you... your house, 3 p.m, Okay?"
"Yeah sure.. But can you please tell me what is it about?"
"Us."
"Us?"
"Yes, I must go now! See you later.. Goodbye!"
"Goodbye sweetheart"

Frida's POV

I was so confuse. I can't stop thinking about it. "What did I do?"
"What is it?"
"Us??"
"What does it means?"
"What happened?" I keep asking myself.
To answer all the questions, i must wait for 3 hours. I'm so stressed and hungry. I ate the lasagna from the oven and watching the tv, hopping I can forget about it for awhile. After watching some shows, I looked at the clock, it's 1:47. I didn't have any activity to do besides watching tv, i go upstair and take a nap.

*tring* *tring* *tring*
"Frida? Are you here?"
*tring* *tring* *tring*
"It's me, Agnetha!"
*tring* *tring* *tring*
"FRIDAAAA!!! Urgh, is she deaf or what?! Can't she hear the bell? Does this bell button works??!"

"Ugh, who the fuck just... IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!" Please, I'm really tired! Whoever that is, please go away.

Agnetha got angry and she shouts really loud,

"ANNI-FRID LYNGSTAAAAADDD!!!!!"

"Holy fuck! Agnetha?!!"
Shit, I fell from my bed and ran downstairs like a wind. I open the door, i can see her face is turning red and she gives me "the killer look". I laughed and it makes her more angry.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! MY VOICE HURTS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Agnetha shouted and Agnetha seems really mad.
"Then shut up." I said.
"IF YOU DIDNT SLEEP MAYBE MY........." I cut her and kissed her. It wasn't just a small quick kiss but it was long and rough.
"Hmmm... Frida... No..." Agnetha push me gently and I stopped
"What? What is it?" I ask,
"We shouldn't do this... This is wrong, I just can't do this anymore..." She throws herself to the sofa and cries.
"Hey? Don't cry... Tell me what's going on? Don't cry sweetheart..." I hug her trying to make her feel comfortable. I wipe her tears off with my finger and kiss her on the cheek.
"Tell me dear...". She takes a deep breath to tell me what's been bothering her.
"Yesterday, Linda took me to a restaurant where we used to go there long time ago. Everybody came, except you. I didn't enjoy the party because I kept thinking about you. I miss your skin, your lips, your laugh, you. I can't stop thinking about it. Then I leave the party without saying anything to my daughter, I just left. Linda was worried and called me in the middle of a night. I was awake by the call and couldn't go back to sleep. Then I saw you on the tv. You said you had a crush with a person with initial "A" and it was her birthday that day. I cried because i love you. I love you but I shouldn't. It was wrong and right. I have a daughter and 3 grandchild. What would they say if they know that I'm in love with you? What would they say to us? I never fell in love with someone this much. I just can't....." She cries and hugged me more tightly.
"Sssshhh... don't cry... please... Fuck what people say. It's our life not theirs. If they're not happy with us, then fuck off. If you're in love with me, so what? I'm in love with you too. I will always be here for you. If anyone tries to hurt you, I swear to God I'll kill them. Stop crying now sweetheart. Stop, okay?" She wipes her tears off and hugged me tighter and makes me harder to breath. Is she gonna kill me?

"Babe.."
"Eh..."
"baby?"
"I can't..."
"I need to..."
"breathe!"
"Help"
"Agnetha!"

Agnetha smiled and unleash her hand. She's such a Devil and an Angel at the same time.
"Ugh, thank God! I can't breathe!" I said.
"Now look what you've done to my shirt!" i continue.
"So you're mad at me right now?! Fine! I'm leaving" she's pretending just to see how I'll react. I know her.
"Goodbye!" I yelled.
I know what she's up to. If she wants to play a game, let's play then.

Third person POV

Agnetha turns back and seemed disappointed. She continue to walk through the door. she didn't believe that Frida will act like that. Frida took her arms and kissed her on the lip.
"You really think I will letting you go like that?" Agnetha smiled and gives her a kiss on the cheek.
"I know you won't. And I was just testing you." said Agnetha flirty.

"Whaaaaaattt?!" Shout Frida. Agnetha runs to the living room followed by Frida. They were running and laughing, having fun. Frida slipped on the carpet and Agnetha throws herself on Frida's back.
"Oouucchhh! Agnetha you're so heavy!" Said Frida in pain. Frida turns around and pushed Agnetha off her body. They just laying on the carpet, holding hands while making fun of each other.
"So, we're officially together now?" Ask Agnetha,
"What do you think?" Frida replied. Agnetha pulls Frida's hand and cuddle.