Disappointment

THE GRADUATION PARTY

Agnetha's POV

"Take a deep breath Anna, it's now or never. She deserves the truth." I try to keep myself calm but my heart is racing! Agh, maybe this is a bad idea. But what about Frida? I'm so confused!

"Hey mom!" Shout Linda
"Darling! You scared me!" i replied nervously
"I scared you? Mom, what's wrong?" Ask Linda
"Nothing darling... it's just... there's something I must tell you... but..."
"But what mom? What is it? Tell me mom. good or bad, just tell me..."
"Listen darling, it's about your father..."
"What about daddy? He's not coming?"
"No baby, your father... is not who do you think it is..."
"What do you mean?"
"Bjorn isn't your father..."
"Then who?"
"That's what matters... I don't know... I was young, I was mad at the band, mad at Frida, I..."
"Why do you tell me this now? Why do you keep this secret from me? How dare you? So my "dad" Bjorn is also is just pretending to be my dad?! How could you?"
"Darling I'm sorry... I tried to tell you this before, but I was scared... I know you will be angry"
"Just stop... don't talk to me again mom, or maybe you're also pretending to be my mom?"

Linda is furious, she left me there all alone... I knew this is a bad idea. Oh how broken I am... I wish I could just disappear from this world. I ran and left the party. I didn't tell Frida. I call a taxi and going straight back home.

Frida's POV

Geez, Agnetha's the one who got the problem but why am I sweating like this? I hope everything is going well.

"Enjoy the party?" Ask someone unknown
"Jesus! Who the heck..."
I was startled, almost spilt my drink! I turn around to see who is it... well, suprise! It's Linda!
"Oh darling! You startled me! Congratulations baby..."
I was spreading my arms to hug her but she push me.
"Cut the bullshit. I know you're lying too!"
"Excuse me?" 

How dare her speaking to me using the bullshit word! 

"Yeah, mom just admit that Bjorn isn't my dad! I bet you knew about this too! I know you're the one who's planning to make her tell the truth on my happy day, my graduation day! How could you?! I knew Bjorn isn't my dad I was waiting for mom telling the truth but I didn't expect her to tell it on my happy day! I know you told her to do so! You fucking Lesbian!"

*SMACK!"

I slapped her.

"That's enough of you, young lady! You ungrateful kid!" I shouted.
"I hate you! I hate mom! Mostly, I HATE YOU!!"

The room became silent. Linda ran to don't know where. All eyes were on me. I finish my drink and left. I didn't tell Agnetha. I took a taxi and went back home.