Revenge (1)

I can't take it, I don't want Agnetha to lose her one and only daughter.

"Sir? I'm changing my mind, please take me to the airport."
"Okay ma'am."

Agnetha's POV

"Keep the change." I said to the taxi driver

I see my house, I suddenly got hit by memories. I remember the first time I bought this house with my own money, I was 4 months pregnant. I renovate the house, slowly, with no one helping me. I took 2 jobs, it was exhausting but it's the only way to get money. After Linda came into the world, I finally got a job as a secretary. The money was great but I resign 2 years later. 

"Oh Linda, I'll do anything for you and now you're gone. I wish you could forgive me."

I open the door, suddenly home doesn't feel like home. I go straight to my room and decided to take a warm bath with a bottle of wine on the side. Oh, what a day!
I turn on my CD player and play my fav jazz playlist. While I wait until the water half full, I tie my hair up and remove my make up.

"what is that?"

Some noises came from the kitchen. SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE! Shit, i don't have anything i could use to hit. I grab the wine bottle, i grab the door knob trying to open the door as quiet as possible. I look around, no one outside my room. i go downstair to check the kitchen. Stupid me, i didn't call the police before i get out, because i think it was just probably mice.

"H-He-He-Helloooo?"

"Who-who's there?"

"I-I ha-have a gun"

Suddenly it becomes quiet.

"Oh it's probably the mice"

I walk to the kitchen, i found something on top of the counter. It's Frida's picture but there's blood stain on it. I'm shocked, sweating, anxious, scared, all in one. 

*BANG*

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Blood running through my leg, everything's blurry, my hands are shaking.

"My dear Agnetha..."

I turn around, i only see a shadow of a man holding a gun. I try to grab the counter but suddenly i'm already laying on the floor and the shadow is looking at me. Everything suddenly turns black.

*****

"We need a doctor immediately"

"She'll be fine, we will take her to the OR to take out the bullet"

"Thank you sir for taking her right away. Seconds late, we might lose her"

Why there's people talking? where am i? why is it so bright in here? I try to wake up but i feel like i'm too tired.

"She's awake! we have to take her now"

*****

"hey darling, wake up... I've missed you" said someone unknown

"huh? who are you? where am I?" 

I open my eyes, it was all white. I see a shadow of a person, i try to wake up but my body feels like its tied to the bed. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, i open my eyes again and my eyes are starting to focusing and I see....

"FRANK?!"