Hallucinations

Agnetha's POV

Where am I?

My head...

Frida...

Frida...

My body feels heavy as well as the head. I open my eyes and everything looks bright. My vision blurred, my eyes become heavy. I went back to sleep.

I woke up and improved. My head doesn't feel heavy anymore I can feel my body back. I saw a beautiful red-haired woman was sleeping on the sofa and i thought it was Frida, but I was wrong. I looked around and realized that I was in the hospital. I walked out of the room as quiet as possible trying not to wake her up. But I was too late.
The woman woke up and I had to go back. She looked surprised and said
"Agnetha! You're awake! Thank God..."
The woman walked towards me and hugged me. She seemed like she knows me but I do not know her.
"Who are you?"
The woman took off her arms from me and looked disappointed and confused.
"I guess, The drug they give so strong that makes you forget. Do you remember what happened to you? You had an accident and I saved you."
I was surprised and didn't trust a word she said. I was drunk and I fell. I don't remember if I was having an accident . She was wrong. Probably meant to the other person, not me.
"No... I was at the club, and I fell. You're mistaken. Where's Frida? Where's my girlfriend? She was suppose to be here. Have you seen her?"

The woman left me and called the nurse. I followed her out and she looks worried. I don't care about her and walked down the corridor looking for Frida.

Suddenly I see Linda. I ran and pulled her arm.
"Linda! Darling! Thank God you're here... There was a girl..."
Linda pulled her arm and looked confused. She just smiled and chuckled,
"You are?? I'm not Linda, I'm Sandra, are you a patient here?"
This becomes more confusing. I'm sure that person is Linda. Then there was a voice calling my name
"Agnetha! Stop!"
I turned back, it was that woman again. I run while looking for a place to hide.

I walk into a room and locked the door. I sat down and cried. What has happened? Linda, my daughter, she doesn't know me anymore and now I'm being chased by a woman who admitted that she saved me. I felt something touch my hand, I looked and it was a doctor.
"Benny?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm Benny. And you are? We probably have met before and I forgot your name."
What? He doesn't remember me? This is wrong.. This is just a game that they created.
"Nice try, Frida! Hahahaa... come on Benny, stop playing with me, where's Frida??"
He's confused then his face turns serious. He helped me up and took me out of the room. He told a nurse to check on me but I refused. That woman came back again and try to hold me. I pushed her and ran back to my room earlier.

I ran and she chased me. Without looking ahead, I hit a nurse and fell. I tried to hold back pain and when I saw the nurse, it was Frida!
"Frida! Stop playing games with me. This is not funny. There's a woman chasing me! Who is she?!"
She just looked at me with confusion. I pulled Frida to stand up and run away with her.
"Wait, where are we going?! Stop this! What the fuck???"
I ignored her and continue running until we get into the room. I pushed her into the sofa and she was groaning in pain.
"Ouch! My back!"
"Where the hell have you been? I was chased by a crazy woman and terrible things happened. Linda, my daughter, no longer know me, Benny, he now has become a doctor and he doesn't remember me anymore! What's next? Björn showed up and with injection trying to put me to sleep?"

Someone slammed door and shout my name. Turns out it was the woman who was chasing me. She came up with a doctor holding an injection. It's Björn!
"There she is! She suddenly became insane and uncontrollable. She still has not recovered yet. Do it." said the girl.
"NOOO!! LET ME GO!"
I was angry and accidentally kicked Björn. I pulled my arms and tried to escape. That crazy woman was pulling my leg, and I hit the floor, she dragged me and I kicked her right in the face! I feel guilty but that woman was just crazy! Björn while trying to hold back pain, keep chasing me. Followed by Frida. When I open the door, Benny standing right there with an injection. Blocking my only way out.

I can't run.

I give up.

I felt a gentle hand touched my neck and I knew it was Frida. She whispered "I'm sorry babe."
I was shocked and try to turn around but it was too late. He had already put the drug in me.

She knew me...

Frida...

Why??

Everything becomes dark and silent.

An hour or two, I woke up and screamed. Thank God it was just a nightmare. Frida was sleeping right beside me, she was shocked and fell off the bed .

"Agnetha! what happened?! what?! What is it?! You okay?" Said Frida, while trying to stand up. I just laughed and smiled with relief.
"Nothing..." I said, I pulled her shirt and gave a kiss on the lips. She was confused but she continue the kiss.

Oh God, I really love her.