Comeback

2 weeks later

"Home sweet home! Hehehe"
"Hmm yeah, home where your girlfriend almost kill you" said Frida
"Come on babe, it was an accident and it happened a month ago!"
"Darling, I'm the one who got hit on the head! It was 2 weeks ago, you stupid."
Frida seems so angry with me. I know I was wrong but it's in the past now! Besides, I wasn't 100% wrong, it was self defense! What if it wasn't her?!

"Why you have to be so mean? How many times do I have to apologize? I'm sorry baby."
Why the heck was she looks like hell when it happened? When she looked like that, I thought she was a robber. If she was me at that moment she would do the same thing as I did!

"I want to eat! I want junk food! 2 weeks in that hospital all I eat is vegetables." Said Frida.
"If it wasn't for the vegetables, you would still in that hospital!"
"If it wasn't for the wine bottle, I wouldn't be in that damn hospital at the first place!!"
"Frida! I said I'm sorry!! If you didn't look like a robber or a murderer that day I wouldn't hit you with that god damn bottle!!" I shout at her and run into my room. I take my pillow to cover my face so she couldn't hear me crying. I hate her so much!
"AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!" I scream and shut the door angrily. I throw the vase to the door and punching the cupboard. I just can't take it! I don't care if she still mad at me! I should have just kill her that day!

Frida's POV

"Ugh.. she's such a baby!! If that damn Frank didn't come, none of this would've happened!"

Its 8:15 p.m., I'm starving and Agnetha still in her room, locking herself.
"Maybe she's hungry too. I'll order Italian." I grab the phone in the kitchen and order a takeout. After I hang up the phone, somehow it feels so quiet. Like nobody's living here. I miss Agnetha. I shouldn't be so hard on her. Ugh, I'm frustrated! I'll just go to her room and check her... No, no, what if I open the door and she throw something at me? But what if she's crying and she got depressed and she tries to kill herself?! What if she drown herself in the bathtub?! What was I thinking???? No way she'll be like that! Right? Whatever, I'll just go to her and check.

*knocks*
"Darling?" I open the door slowly Incase she might throw something at me.
"Baby, I'm sorry." Agnetha was sitting on the floor, picking up the broken vase. She tied her hair and she looks so adorable.
*sigh* "No, you're right. I was wrong. If I didn't hit you..."
"Ssshhhhh... shush." I grab her face and sit down with her. I just realized, she got chubbier but still beautiful. I kiss her forehead, it feels warm. She look me with her sad puppy eyes and I said,
"I shouldn't be so hard to you. I'm the one who should be sorry. Please don't cry again, baby. Okay?" She just nod and continue picking up the broken pieces. I help her stand up. She throw away the broken vase and then she walks to the window and sighs. I hug her from behind and tuck her hair behind her ear.
"What is it? Why you're being so quiet?"
"Oh Frida... what did I do wrong?"
"What do you mean?"
"Frank. He tried to kill you! I mean, why? Why can't he leave us alone and minding his own damn business? Why there's must be something or someone trying to break us apart? I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose you again."
"Oh sweetheart..."
Agnetha turns around and hug me tightly. I couldn't breath but because she's sad, I let her kill me (again) this time.
"Baby, don't you worry about it. Okay? Think of this as a test. A loyalty test. I won't let you get through this alone. We're together now and always be."
I kiss her on that pink lips of hers, slowly. She puts her hand around my neck. Slowly my hands from her hip going down and grab her. I put her on bed. I was on top of her, admiring her. Even after cry she's still gorgeous. I kiss her on the lips again then down to her neck.
"You know what I have in mind? Spaghetti." Said Agnetha.
I stopped and just look at her without saying a word. We're trying to make love but she was thinking about spaghetti? She's so weird, but that what makes her something. 
"You know what? Before I came to your room, I ordered us Italian food" I whisper.
She laughs and God! What a laugh! I would give anything to see her laugh!

*dings*

"Yay! Spaghetti coming!" Shout Agnetha.