Lies.

Agnetha's POV

"For heaven sakes! Frida please answer the phone!!" I shouted

*BOOM*

"Oh my! What was that?! There's an accident happen? Or is it just my feeling?" I asked

My heart starts beating fast, specially after I heard the sound like a crash. A big crash! I can't stop thinking about Frida. I was so stupid! If only I didn't invited him. But it's all too late now for regret. Wild thoughts starting to haunt my brain.

Frida probably already kill him. Or maybe he killed Frida! Or maybe Frida just punch him and a gives a knock out! Or maybe Frida didn't chase him? Or maybe Frida is heading back to Switzerland? Or maybe Frida is eating a cinnamon roll now? Or maybe she's going to the club and getting drunk!

Wait what?

Cinnamon roll? Getting drunk? What the heck was I thinking? Ugh, God damn it Frida! Answer the fucking phone!!

Frida's POV

"Oh God... My head......"
"Damn it, what the fuck just happened?"

I head is spinning and I can't see straight. I can smell something burned but I don't know where it came from. I hear people screaming. Why are they screaming?
I can see again. And I'm... upside down?

"Holy...... Omg, how the heck I'm gonna get out from here?!"

I was shocked and try to get out from my seat. I grab my pocket knife and cut the seatbelt.

*BUFFF*

I get out from the broken window and bunch of people running towards trying to help me. After I got up, I almost forgot the laptop! I get back into the car and take my bag and the laptop immediately before anything happens to the car.

"Are you okay?"
"Wait here, the ambulance are on their way!"
"What happened?"
"Is there anything I could get for you?"
"No, no, no. I'm fine." I replied.

I look at my phone, 20 missed calls from Agnetha. I just remember I must go to Agnetha's house. I ask them if one of them could drive me to Agnetha but no one could. Suddenly there's a man shouting.

"I CAN!"

The man came towards me with his hand in the air. I saw his face......

It was Benny! Oh thank God!

"Benny!! Take me to Agnetha right now!"
"Whoa, you just got an accident! Shouldn't we wait for the ambulance?"
"Fuck the ambulance and TAKE ME TO AGNETHA'S GOD DAMN HOUSE!"
"Easy girl! Okay, we'll go there. But after the ambulance come! We need to know if you're fine or not."
"Benny... I'm fine... look, I'm smiling! IM FUCKING FINE!!!"
"Okay, I guess it's better if we go to Agnetha. We don't want to see you turned into a dragon."

My head still hurts after the crash, so Benny helped me to get into his car. Benny was shocked seeing the blood on my left arm.

"Frida, your arm... we must go to the hospital."
"Benny, please. I'm totally fine! It just small cut"
"Frida, I know you're lying to me. But please..."
"Benny... I'm fine."
"Whatever you say."

It became silent suddenly. I know Benny is mad at me for one, not going to the hospital. Two, lying.

******

We're finally arrive at Agnetha's. Benny ask if he should take me into Agnetha's house, but I refuse it. I wait until Benny go. I try to walk, slowly to the door. Somehow I feel something wrong. And i was right! When I was about to open the door, the door already open. It's like someone enter the house but forgot to close the door.

"Oh Lord. What's happening?"
"Is Frank here?"
"I'm too late"

I keep asking myself and my heart beating faster.

"Fuck it!"

I go in and thought the house will be messy like someone broke in to her house, but it's all fine. I close the door slowly. I walk to the kitchen, but there's no Agnetha. She's not at the living room either. I go upstairs and look for her at the bedroom, but there's no Agnetha. I hear a sound from the bathroom, I try hold the door knob but my hands are shaky. I open it slowly, and I was shocked.

"AGNETHA?!"

Agnetha's POV

Oh God, please keep my baby save! I'm worried! I don't know who I must call. I've called Björn and Benny but Benny didn't pick his phone. I also called Linda, incase if she saw Frida at the town or somewhere. And I called Frank too, but his number didn't active.

It's 5:32 pm. I need to calm down. Frida is a wild one, what if she go after Frank and choked him? Or what if she just mad at me and isolate herself? Ugghhhh... I need a wine!

*knock* *knock*

"OMG FRIDA????"
I run as quickly as possible and I really hope it's Frida! Ugh, I want to hug her and never let her go!

"Oh! Hello ma'am. Are you Agnetha Fältskog?"

Oh, it's just a mail man.

"Yes, it is me."
"There's a package for you from the beauty bath."
"Oh yes! You can put it in my bathroom. If you don't mind."
"Oh no ma'am, it's okay. I'll help you."
"Upstairs, my bedroom is on the right."
"Yes ma'am."

I go back to the kitchen and pour another wine. Oh Frida, I miss you. If only I told her about Frank, none of this would happen!

*cough*
"Ma'am? Could you please sign here?"
"Sure."
"Thank you so much ma'am!"
"Close the door when you get out!" I shouted

I guess I need a bath. I'll take the wine and all the chocolate with me!
I go to the bathroom and turn on the hot water. I open my package, turns out it was a gift from a friend, Carol. There was so much box! There's "Bed", "Face", "Body", "Pleasure"(??), "Bath", and "Hair" but I just open the box that says "Bath".
I go back to check the hot water and then I turn on the cold water. While waiting, I go undress and do my hair so I doesn't get wet.

"Rose bath? Hmm... Just a few drop..."

I take a small table to put my wine and my chocolate. I step into the bathtub and ohhhh... it feel so relaxingggggg! I might fall asleep here! I pour my wine and eat the chocolate.
All of sudden, I start to have a breakdown. I can't stop thinking of Frida! If only I told her the truth! my brain is making a scenario with title "what is Frida doing" and it's horrible. I start to imagine Frida killing Frank or maybe they're making up and getting drunk or maybe Frida and Frank at the hotel and...... Noooooo!!!
My tears dropping and I eat all the chocolate at once without giving a damn that my face full of chocolate. And now I'm having a flashback on all the good times with Frida. God, what have I done? Oh Frida... I'm very sorry. I just hate seeing you hurt....

Not long, I passed out. I fell asleep.