Will I See You Again?

"You're so beautiful, blondie. And look at those cute chubby cheeks! It makes me wanna kiss you!" I told her while giving her 'that look' (you know what I mean)
"I am beautiful! But I know you wouldn't dare to ki....." I cut her and kissed her cherry lips.

Her lips taste so good. It's so soft and...... shit... Agnetha is blushing and she's covering her face hoping I didn't notice her red face.

"I saw that! Awwww... Your face is turning red! That's my birthday present for you." I was laughing while Agnetha still covering her face.
"Really?! I can't believe you kissed me! But it's kinda nice....." Said Agnetha.
"A kiss from me it's not free. I give it for love. But I know you will liked it! Hahahaa... Well, I have another present for you" I take out the blue square box with a red ribbon on it out of my bag and gave it to her.
"Oh my... FRIDA!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT!! I WANT TO WEAR IT RIGHT NOW!!!" Shout Agnetha with excitement.
Long time I haven't see this happy face again.
"I know you'll liked it! Turn around!"
"It's beautiful! Thank you so much Frida! I love you..." She loves it! I must thank that girl from the shop. She really liked it and want to wear it everyday. I suddenly feel... kinda special?
"Oh my! Uhmmm... I was.... I'm sorry... Uhhmmm... It was an accident?" Said Agnetha innocent.

She kissed me. Omg, should I kiss her back? I love her but what's her feeling for me?

"Screw it."
I throw the box and pull her closer, i kiss her back. We're enjoying it and it started to get outta control. Agnetha kiss me hard, her hand starting to play with my hair. I kiss her neck and she starts to moans, her soft voice is driving me wild. I gave some marks on her neck.
"Ohhhh...... Frida... Aaahhhhh!!" Agnetha scream in pleasure and pushed me gently to the sofa.
Damn, this girl... I never thought she have the same feelings for me too. I'm so lucky.

*trrriiinggggg* *trrriiinggggg*
Agnetha's phone is ringing. She picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOOMMMMM!!! We are on our way now! We'll be there about 15 minutes!! Get ready!"
"Thank you love.. But I think I......" Linda already hung up  before Agnetha could finish her sentence.
"Well, I guess I should be going now..." Shit. We were just getting started!
"No, please don't go... You can join us if you want?" Said Agnetha
"It's okay.. I don't want to interrupt you guys. I have lots of work to do too..." She needs a family time too and I don't want to ruin it.
"Frida..."
"Goodbye honey, I'm gonna miss blondie. Specially your lips. Hahahaa..." I walked out the door with disappointment.
"Frida? Will I see you again?" Agnetha asked
"Maybe... Bye Agnetha." I don't want to make her sad again, but leaving is the best choice.

"Goodbye my love." I whisper as she closing the door.