Whops

Frida's POV

"Omg, is she sleeping or is she dead?"
"AGNETHA!"

She still not awake. What is she doing? Chocolate all over her face!

"Agh!"
My arm, I almost forgot about it. I need to find the medical kit. I'll let her sleep for a moment. She must be tired. Now I'm feeling guilty for what I have done. I shouldn't be mad at her like that. But that's her fault too, she doesn't tell the truth.

"Where should I put this god damn computer?"

I turn on the laptop and it's on 42%. Great. I guess Agnetha has the same laptop, I'll ask her when she's awake.

I undress my shirt and throw it in the laundry. I look at my arm and I'm starting to lose so much blood. I take my old shirt and put it on my misery. Benny's right... I should go to the hospital.

*PLAK!*

"What the........."

*BOOF!*

Agnetha's POV

"Oh my God! What was that?!"
"Oh my! How long have I been sleeping?"
"H-h-hello-o-o????"
"Who's there-e-e????"

I put on my towel and grab my empty wine bottle. I see blood on the floor. I follow it and lead me to the kitchen.

"Auch! My foot!" Shout a girl

I walk very slowly trying to get behind the mysterious girl in my kitchen, and...

"YOU MESS WITH THE WRONG PERSON!"
*PLAK!*

I hit the girl on the head and she passed out. And I thought the bottle will be broken, but it didn't...

I pull the girl to see her face, but before that, I saw a blood all over her shirt. I started to freak out.

"Oh my god!"
"Did I hit her too hard?"
"What's gonna happen?! If I call the police, they will put me away"
"But if I didn't, neighbors will find out and thinks that I'm the killer"
"Am I the Killer?"
"Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!!!!!"

Deep inside, I still believe she's still alive. I hold her face to check if she's still breathing.

"OH MY!!! FRIDA!"

I run to grab my telephone and dial 911. I'm shaky and sweaty, my fingers are cold. I'm scared to death. If something happens to Frida, I really don't know... I might attempt a suicide. Oh Lord, I shouldn't hit her with the bottle. I should've choose another thing that less "killing".