Revenge (2)

*chatting*

How did i end up here? I need to find my phone before Frank finish talking with the Doctor. Damn it! Where is it?! 

"Yes!" 

I dial Frida, but she didn't answer. I call her again, praying she would pick up.

"Hello?" Frida answer,

"Frida? It's me, I'm at the hospital. Frank is... AHHH!" Frank took the phone before i could finish my sentence. He looked at the phone and smiled.

"Well, hello Frida.... Too bad you're not here saving your girlfriend ass again hahaha!" Frank laughed,

"Frank you fucker! I swear if you touch her....."

"Oh, I'm so scared! What you gonna do? Huh? Kill me?"

"Where's Agnetha? What are you going do to her? What is it that you want?"

"Oh, I thought you didn't care anymore. You left her, remember? Yes, i was at the party. I've watched you guys since you two are at the University. Ah, so sad... The kid doesn't approve you. Maybe she would approve someone; a man, who could take care of her mother; like me."

"Oh, so you're planning to be with Agnetha now? I thought you were gonna kill the blonde?"

"Oh, I'm still gonna do it. I'm just... changing the plot. Just killing her, would be boring. The famous blonde must be rich enough to afford that big house. Such a waste if I just kill her and the money goes to the daughter."

"I will get you. The police will..."

"The police? hahaha, do you want me to blow her head that soon?"

"Don't you remember the laptop? with all the evidence? Oh, I must have hit you so hard back then"

"Shut up! If you want your blondie back, you have to do exactly what I say! Meet me at the Park exactly in 2 hour and bring that fucking laptop. Don't you dare bring a friend or things are gonna get messy. I hope your arm already heal. Good luck." 

Frank drop the phone and smash it with his foot. 

"Frank, please let me go. What do you want? How much the media is paying you? I'll double it. Please Frank, don't hurt Frida..." I beg

"So naif... There's no media. It was just another made up story. I love you!" told Frank while getting closer

"W-what? I don't understand... Stay away from me"

"You broke my fucking heart! I was madly in love with you! still... You just fucking left me and then I heard you're in a band, you're famous, married with one of your stupid band member. Since then I decided to follow you. I gather all the information, i came to all your shows, I always watching you even when you're asleep. I even know about that secret relationship of yours with the red hair. I was surprised the relationship still continues. Oh, the scandal... Imagine what the world gonna say? Lesbian?? But, I'm not like that. My love is so big, I decided to forgive you. I'm here trying to save you. I can change you! You're not like that. You don't love that red hair. It was just a lust! I know! Nobody knows you better than me. When you left me you didn't broke up with me, it means we're still dating. You're still mine. Forever mine."

Frank grabs my arms, I try to let go but he's too strong. I scream again but seems like no one is hearing me. I kicked him but he held me with his body. I can't move. He grabs a duck tape from his jacket to cover my mouth. He also duck taped my hands and carry me through the window to escape. It was dark and freezing, I'm helpless. 

"Frida..." I cried.