Outta Control

- May 29th -

"Where are we going?"
"Trust me." Frida takes Agnetha into a bar while holding hands. It was loud and crowded. People dancing, drinking, laughing, and playing.

"Why here?" Agnetha ask.
"I think we could have some little fun tonight" Frida ordered them glass of whiskey but Agnetha seems not in the mood. 

"C'mon! Cheer up! Just one dance and then we go home. Okay?" Frida tries to cheer Agnetha up and she did it. "Okay then." Agnetha starts to drink. From one to her fourth glass now. Frida seems a little anxious but she thinks it was fine and maybe she was just thirsty of whiskey?

"Omg! Frida! It's summer night city! Our song! Let's dance!!" Agnetha pulls Frida into the dance floor and started to dance. They enjoyed the feeling that they're free and drunk. They went crazy but Agnetha was crazier. The music getting louder, and the nights getting longer. They dance like no one was there. Frida wants to take a little break but Agnetha pulls her waist and hugged her from behind 

"awww... please don't go... dance with me baby...." Agnetha whispered. She's definitely drunk. "Last one" Said Frida. Beer in Agnetha hand. Agnetha is fucked up. They were dancing and Agnetha fell. She feels dizzy and couldn't feel her body. She could hear Frida shouted and people talking. She couldn't see anything. Everything seems dark and suddenly become silent.

-----------------------------------------
I'm sorry this part was just short. I feel like my story is sucks and my English is very bad. Please leave a comment so I know that you're reading this :)