Can't Hold It

Agnetha's POV

*krrriiinnggg* *krrriiinnggg*

"What time is it?? Please stop..."

*krrriiinnggg* *krrriiinnggg*

"It's still early.... Go back to sleep, phone"

*krrriiinnggg* *krrriiinnggg*

"Okay, I'm up.... Please shut up"

*krrriiinnggg*

"Hmm... Hello?"
"MOM?!! THANK GOD YOU'RE HOME!!"
"Linda? What is it?! What happen darling???"
"Mom! Where are you?! I've been searching for you all over the place! Why you didn't call me?"
"I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't feel well and I don't want to ruin the party, so I decided to left and let you guys enjoy the party without me"
"Well how are you now? How do you feel? Do you need something??"
"I was sleeping and enjoying it but the phone decides to wake me up."
"I'm sorry mom, hahahaa... Go back to sleep then, get well soon. I love you"
"I love you too sweetheart, good night."
"Goodnight mom"

I tried to continue my sleeping beauty, but I can't. The call somehow makes it difficult to go back to sleep. I felt guilty for leaving the party without saying.
I decided to watch a movie so i can feel a little bit better, but it fails. I switch the channel, watching some news. 

I was shock. There's a woman, looks familiar in the TV. It was Frida! Frida getting interview by a reporter and talks about her love life. Frida was talking about her ex husband who left her and runs away with his assistant. The reporter ask if she is in a relationship right now and the answer was shocking. Frida said that she's in love with someone with initial A. I was shocked and blush. Then Frida said "today is that person birthday. I wish I could be with that person right now. Just two of us. Cuddling, sharing our secret, laughing, kissing." Oh Frida, if only you knew. Tears running down, if only Frida was here. I turn off the tv, trying to sleep again.
Damn it, I can't stop thinking about her. I want to call her but it's 3 a.m., Frida is already sleeping. I'll wait until afternoon.