Stand By Me

Linda's Graduation Party

"Frida! Let's go! We're gonna be late!" Shout Agnetha
"I'm not going!" I replied.
"Oh come on! I've told Linda you're gonna be there!"

Maybe Agnetha doesn't see it but I know Linda doesn't like me. Like last year New Year's Party. I remember Agnetha wearing silky white dress, letting her golden hair fall to her shoulder, walking through the crowd with her high heels on... when someone called her, she just smiled.
Ohh... that smile. That smile would be the death of me. With that red matte lipstick, oh heavens... You don't know how much I want to taste that wine lips.
Few seconds before the clock hits twelve, I grab Agnetha by the waist, pull her closer so I can admire her gorgeous blue eyes. When the crowd shouts "Happy New Year!", i grab her face, gently, saying "Happy New Year my love", and kiss her on the forehead but then she pulls me again saying, "come here you, Happy New Year baby" and punch my lips softly with her lips. I open my eyes I caught Linda staring at us while we were kissing. I sense some kind of disgust in her eyes. I stopped and push Agnetha slowly.

"What's wrong? You don't like it? Is it because the lipstick tasted like fish?" Ask Agnetha.
I tried to be serious with her but she made me laugh. I don't want to break her heart so I replied.
"No sweetheart, I just want to continue it at home, where we could have some privacy... what do you think? Near the fireplace? On the kitchen counter? Your bed? My bed?"
"The fireplace would be nice... Let's go!"

*knock* *knock*
"Frida my dear, what's wrong? Can I come in?"
"Come in..."

My Agnetha, wearing peach blouse with dark blue jeans and also that sweet perfume of hers. I love it when she wears that Estée Lauder pleasure perfume.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" Ask Agnetha, kissing my cheek.
"I don't want to ruin this special day. I don't think Linda would like my appearance on her graduation day."
"Why would you say that? Of course not! When I told her that you would come, she was excited! Come on sweetheart... please come with me? Do this for Linda. Do this for me, please?"
She kiss me again and I became soft.
"Well... alright... Give me 10 minutes to change"
"I'll wait on the car"

Lunds Universitet (Lund University)

"Where's Linda?! There's so many graduates here! Linda!!" Shout Agnetha
"There she is! Wearing red heels standing with her friends!" Pointing at Linda
"Let's go!!" She pulls me and ran to Linda immediately.

"Sweetheart! Ugh, look at you! Beautiful as always!" Said Agnetha while hugging Linda
"Oh mom! I thought you didn't came! Where's dad?" Ask Linda
"I don't know sweetheart, he's probably on his way right now" Agnetha replies

I'm standing right behind Agnetha but Linda acts like I didn't exist! She notice me but she doesn't say hi to me! It's breaking my heart. I want to go home but I don't want to upset Agnetha.

"Hey Linda, congratulations dear!" Me trying to break the ice
"Oh hey aunt Frida, Thanks. I have to go with friends. Bye. Oh, mom please call dad to make sure he's coming!" Reply Linda

Well damn, no smile, her reply was cold and flat.

"Agnetha, I cant do it. I want to go home."
"What? No! Frida, please don't go. I want you to be here with me. I... was thinking about telling Linda the truth... and... I can't do it without you..."
"What? The truth about what? Her real dad? She's already sad because I'm here and her "who she thinks her dad" a.k.a. Daddy Björn is not here."
"Shush! You're talking so loud! I have to tell her. I've talked about this with Björn, he's the one who wants me to tell the truth, but I don't have the guts to tell her. But now I'm ready and I want you to be here with me to tell it."
"Oh Agnetha, hear me darling, this should be only between you and Linda. I'm a nobody about this. And I think you should wait until the party."
"I guess you're right. But I don't know if I can do this all by myself" said Agnetha doubting herself
"You can do it baby..." I grab Agnetha by her arm and kiss her gently on the forehead