Thank You

"Oh my god, I haven't watched this for a while."
"Me neither, Jesus."
I was sitting next to Duncan on the sofa, watching the X-Men trilogy, the 3rd Marvel related film we had watched that day. I quickly glanced at my phone; It was 6pm. I didn't want to leave, but I had to get a change of clothes.
"Duncan, I gotta go get something from my place okay? I'll be back in 10 minutes tops."
"I'll pause the film okay? I don't want to watch anymore without you."
I grabbed my keys and closed the door behind me.

When I came back, Duncan opened the door, smiling, with a glass of wine in his hand.
"Hello Miss Richards."
I put my bag down, looking confused.
"Hi Mr Jones?"
"Hello hello hello. Please sit."
I sat back down on the sofa next to Duncan, when I saw there was a candle, a rose and a glass of wine.
"Duncan..?"
"Yesssss...?"
"What's all this?"
"It's my thank you for yesterday and today."
He poured out some wine and handed it to me, smirking.
"Don't worry, we won't end up drunk. I'm moderating our drinking like a weird professor."

I felt a hand resting lightly on my head. My head was resting on Duncan's legs, the rest of me tucked up on the sofa. Duncan's hand slowly ran through a bit of my hair. I opened my eyes to see Duncan half asleep, his head tilted to his right. I didn't want to wake him up, so I remanded tucked up. I noticed his other hand was hanging across my torso, so I held it for a minute.