Two Years Later

Give or take, it's been about two years since I was reincarnated into this world. I've recently learned how to walk, so I've started to form my mana core. Boy, am I glad I chose 500% speed compared to the best Asura's, or else this would have taken a very long time.

I think around this time, Arthur should also be crawling around the Leywins' house forming his own core as well.

But in any case. I've been reading a lot as well. I can probably apply my swordsmanship in this world on top of my magic but I can't use everything; that's not my way of the sword anymore.

"Kuro, lunch!" Mary called for me.

"Okay!" I learned how to speak, but I can't use big words just yet.

I got up from my spot in the study and made my way downstairs to the living room.

"Good morning, Kuro," Head Mother Meredith said.

"Good morning."

I'm happy to say this core formation process for awakening is going by very quickly, so I've been walking around as much as possible when I'm not reading in the study or outside in the backyard, strengthening my legs or future training.

I usually lingered around the backyard in front of a large tree that sat near a large stone platform when I was outside "playing".

I focused into the bunch of light in my sternum, looking at the almost whole sphere planted firmly there.

Looks like it's almost done. Maybe another few months or so?

I really should thank this 500% learning speed. Even double speed would be incredible, let alone five. times the speed.

I wonder what attributes I'm gonna be able to use when I awaken. It'd be pretty cool if I could use all four, like Arthur will.

I fell back asleep as the urge had once more overcome me.

When I woke up one morning half a year later, however, I could almost feel it. My core was about to form. It was on the verge of fully forming and I had no more than a minute to get the hell outside to the backyard and minimize the damage done. I didn't even need to check my core to know what was going to happen.

I just ran downstairs and out the back door, ignoring Head Mother Meredith who spotted me.

"Kuro? What are you doing?" She shouted, before running after me.

3rd Person

In the Xyrus Orphanage located in the floating city of Xyrus, a boy franticallys runs out of said orphanage, to the backyard. It was none other than Kuro, whose core was about to form.

Just as the Head Mother, Meredith arrives, it happens.

*BOOM!*

The boy's core has successfully formed. He's floating in the air, pushing everything within a few meters span away, and even scratching parts of the orphanage walls with the force alone.

"Kuro!" Meredith screams, worry laced in her voice.

The noise of Kuro's awakening wakes up the entire orphanage, and everyone runs outside to see what happened.

After a few minutes pass, Kuro is finally lowered, and Mary, the assistant maid, runs toward him and picks him up.

"Kuro! Are you okay?" She practically shouts.

"Yes. I'm okay. I'm a little bit tired though," he replies as he yawns, before succumbing to the rising urge of sleep.

"Head Mother Meredith..." She says, making her way back to the small group that formed.