A New Ally

Kuro

"Everyone, you might recognize me. White stage, Special Class Augmenter with all attributes. My name is Regal."

Everyone froze, taking in just how much more difficult the dungeon was than they expected.

"It's always nice to see you," Arthur said as he chuckled under his mask.

I saw the dimensional rings I made for him on his right hand.m

"Note. I see you've made good use of my creation," I nodded in approval.

I looked at everyone else.

"Brald Landon, Samantha Tempest, Reginald Bastion, Kriol Masser, Elijah Knight, and... Lucas Wykes."

Even knowing who I was, Lucas never wiped that smug look off of his face.

"It seems people know who I am now," he puffed his chest out as he raised his head even higher like the little shit he was.

"No, dumbass. I just do my research. Sit down before I feed you to that Flame Centipede that apparently killed Oliver Hemmbet."

He gulped as he sat down.

"Now," I began as I turned back to everyone else, "Brald, you go over there while I deal with everyone else.

Ms. Tempest, take this wand, Reginald, you take this War Hammer. Note, Jasmine, you prepare to leave."

As I ordered everyone to do what I said, I tossed a wand embedded with several blue gems in it to Samantha.

"Oh!" She frantically fiddled with it as she recovered. "Th-thank you!"

I nodded as I handed Reginald a giant War Hammer made from a stronger but lighter material.

"Thank you," he nodded in appreciation as he did a few test swings.

"You're gonna need that if you want to come out alive."

"Kriol," I called out to the large tanker. "Take this."

I handed him a shield made from mythril as I turned and made my way to Brald.

"Brald, I know that arm cost you a lot. But that's not important. Come here and turn around."

As he walked up to me, and turned around, I wrapped some mana around my hands as I conjured up some Water mana.

"Saint's Hand."

I wrapped my hands around the stub of his arm as I let the Water mana flow through my hands and to his arm.

I heard a few pained grunts but he made it through pretty well otherwise.

"Now that your arm's properly taken care of, I'm gonna prepare something for you."

He nodded as sweat dripped down the sides of his cheeks.

"Alright."

___________________________________

"So this is what it feels like..." I'd made a quick design of a prosthetic arm for Brald.

"Strange..." he commented as he examimed the arm.

"It's not the best, but it sure is better than not being able to use an arm."

He bowed in respect to me. "Thank you for giving me this."

"I only made it so good with our timeframe, so don't do anything stupid, alright?" I joked.

"I'll be sure not to," he chuckled.

"Alright, people. Let's get moving. Note, you go ahead and lead this party, I'll do some recon and see what we're dealing with."