10

——"Do you often come here with your family and friends?" I looked curiously at Yoongi, whose gaze was wandering around the sea

——
"Do you often come here with your family and friends?" I looked curiously at Yoongi, whose gaze was wandering around the sea.

"Actually, only a few BTS members have been here with me. This place is personal and special to me."

"Then why am I here?"

Yoongi looked at me. "Is the answer still unclear? Because you are special to me, Y/n."
——

"I am... special to you?" I stuttered.

"Of course, Y/n. Even though you came into my life unexpectedly. But now I can no longer imagine my life without you." Yoongi gently stroked my arm and connected our fingers.

My gaze drifted to our hands.

"If I had a house like this, I would never leave this place." I look around one more time and then lay back on the blanket and looked up at the sky, where the first stars were beginning to shine.

Yoongi stretched out next to me.

"I love peace in nature. The swell of the sea and the scream of the seagulls are the way of perfect rest and peace for me."

"Here I can always relax and forget everything, and sometimes create new music. It's a perfect private place."

"I imagine waking up early in the morning and running or doing yoga on the beach. Then I go back to the wooden house, take a shower, go and make breakfast, and then have breakfast on the beach with you. Wow. The picture painted itself." I laughed when I realized what nonsense I had said. Imagine how funny I sounded to Yoongi. "I will stop now."

"I like your plan. It sounds very good. We don't have time for that this time, because you have to go to work tomorrow. But we'll be sure to implement it in the future. I promise you."

"Mhm. Just don't forget your promise." I giggled and closed my eyes. I felt completely relaxed. The sounds of the sea, the calmness, and the presence of Yoongi were everything I needed to feel relaxed and happy.

"Today is the last time we will meet before the tour starts. Tomorrow I will spend the whole day in BigHit. We're finishing up a few songs with Joon. And I'm totally not enjoying it. I hate that I have to say goodbye to you for a longer period of time today. You know, I think we need more time. I need more time with you."

"I'm sorry about the tour too. But you know, if you still want to communicate with me, we will do that. Even though it will be a bit more complicated." I looked at Yoongi, and after a few seconds, he looked back at me. And I just smiled at him.

"What a positive person you are. I should learn that from you." I shivered, it was chilly. "Let's go inside or you will catch a cold."

"Oh no. I like being here. Let's stay for a few more minutes." I sat down and looked out to sea.

After a few seconds, I felt Yoongi hugging me from behind. And there I was, sitting in his embrace, his arms were tight around me.

"I can't let you freeze." Yoongi whispered in my ear with his deep voice.

"Is that the only reason you hugged me?" I tried to joke, even though I felt a little disappointed inside.

"Mmmm..." Yoongi growled in my ear. "Of course not. You have no idea what I'd like to do to you right now."

My body shivered at his words, my breathing increased.

"I think I'd like that." I whispered breathlessly.

Yoongi didn't say anything. But all of a sudden, I felt his lips on my neck. He began to kiss my neck and shoulders gently. He left dozens of kisses.

"Yoongi..." I moaned silently his name. My body wanted more. I needed more. "Mmmm." Another moan escaped my mouth.

"Y/n, stop making noises like that. Or I might not control myself. And then I'm no longer responsible for my actions." His voice was unusually deep.

"Mmmm... Yoongs..." I giggled silently. I decided to tease him. I wondered what he would do.

Yoongi chuckled deeply and laid me down on the blanket. He hovered over me.

"Teasing?" Yoongi's eyes darkened. He looked at me hungrily.

"Maybe a little." I acted innocent.

We just stared into each other's eyes. No words were needed. We both understood what we wanted now. But so far, neither of us had taken that step.

I looked into his eyes questioningly. Asking, why don't you kiss me?

"I want it as much as you do. Maybe even more." Yoongi looked at my lips. His thumb brushed roughly over my lips.

He seemed to read my mind. But why doesn't he do what we both want?

I moaned with impatience. I wanted to finally feel his lips on mine. And not only that. I wanted so much more, I wanted it all.

"I didn't think you were so impatient." A deep chuckle escaped his mouth.

Yoongi's face began to move closer to mine. When our lips were a few centimeters apart, my breathing stopped.

"I will finally taste these lips." Yoongi licked his lips. And finally pushed his lips on mine harshly.

I can't explain how it felt to finally feel his lips on mine. My stomach flipped inside. Yoongi started caressing my body. My body was on fire from his touch. We tasted each other hungrily. Neither I nor Yoongi could stop kissing each other. I drowned my fingers in his long black hair, which was styled back.

We pulled away from each other for just a second to breathe in the air. Each kiss was more passionate and hotter than the last. I pulled him closer and closer to me. Yoongi's hands never stopped gently caressing my body. Although our kisses were greedy, hot, and even harsh, Yoongi treated my body in a completely different way. But his gentle touches on my legs, arms, stomach, and hips through my clothes were enough to make my body shiver.

My hands traveled from his hair to his neck and back.

Yoongi put his hands under my shirt and started caressing my hips. His fingers were cold and my body shivered with pleasure and cold sensations. But suddenly Yoongi stopped, pulled away from me, and stroked my cheek.

"It was better than I fantasized. It was indescribably good. You're amazing, Y/n."

"It was... Intense." I was still trying to get my breath back.

Yoongi smiled and lay down next to me and curled me up in his embrace.

"I really don't want to fly anywhere now. I want to stay here with you forever." He gently stroked my hair.

"That would be perfect. Sadly, it's impossible. At least for now." I looked at him with so much warmth.

"You know, my heart skips a beat every time I see you. And when I'm near you, when I hold you in my arms. And I won't even tell you what I felt when I kissed you when I caressed your body."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"I feel so good being with you. And as for the kissing, that was incredible." I giggled and snuggled into his chest.

We lay like that for a good 10 minutes in silence. Until I got very cold and my body started shaking.

"Y/n, are you cold?"

I nodded.

"Let's go inside." Yoongi got up first and helped me up. We gathered our things and Yoongi took my free hand and we went into the house.

We lay down on the sofa in the living room in front of the fireplace. I felt my body fill with warmth from Yoongi, who had his arms around me and the fireplace.

"Are you hungry? We can make something."

"No. I like just lying here with you and talking. I don't need anything else." I smiled and ran my hand over Yoongi's chest.

We lay in each other's arms and talked for more than half an hour, if not the whole hour.

My eyes went to the piano, which was further down the living room.

"Yoongi, I have a request." I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"From the look in your eyes, I'm guessing there will be something I won't like." Yoongi laughed. "Come on, tell me, I doubt I'll be able to tell you no."

"Play the piano for me." I sat on the couch looking at the insanely beautiful and luxurious white piano. "And maybe even sing." I covered my mouth and giggled. "I think I've crossed the line with this one."

Yoongi sat down too and looked at me. "Well, I wasn't really expecting this." He smiled. But he stood up and walked slowly to the piano.

I moved to the arm of the sofa to get a better view of Yoongi. And when the first sounds of the piano and the first words of the song came, my heart stopped beating. It was Yoongi's song, First love. This song has always had a special place in my heart. It is very sensitive, deep, and emotional.

"You were firmly by my side
You didn't have to say anything
So don't ever let go of my hand
I won't let you go ever again either
My birth and the end of my life
You will be there to watch over it all

The corner of my memory
A brown piano settled on one side
In the corner of my childhood house
A brown piano settled on one side"

Yoongi finished the song. Tears ran uncontrollably down my cheeks.

I stood up and walked over to Yoongi and sat down next to him on a small pouf. Yoongi looked up at me.

"Oh no, don't cry, Y/n. I didn't mean to hurt you." Yoongi began to gently brush away my rolling tears.

"It's okay. It's just that this song always makes me cry. It's very beautiful, Yoongi. It's just one small part of the proof of how talented you are. Thank you for performing this song for me. You are the most amazing singer ever."

"But please don't cry anymore. I don't like to see you like this."

"There are no tears of sadness or pain. It's just that your song brought me a lot of emotions. But I feel good." I smiled widely.

"Do you play the piano or another musical instrument?"

"I had to take some piano lessons when I was at school, but I never became a professional."

"Well, I'll decide that." Yoongi smiled and wiped my last tears.

Then we started playing the piano. We started with the easier pieces, which I also knew. But we ended with the heavier BTS songs, which I could no longer play perfectly from the first time. I also sang the songs. I was surprised when Yoongi was impressed by my voice. Because I had never felt particularly strong in singing, although I had a pretty good voice. We finished with the BTS song Stay alive.

"Wow, Y/n. Your voice, your vocal abilities are amazing. Why didn't you ever mention to me that you're a great singer?"

"Because I never appreciated my talent too much. Especially being around someone like you. My singing is suitable for karaoke bars and I think nowhere else." I laughed and stood up from the piano.

"Don't be ridiculous. You have amazing skills and can even record songs with confidence."

"We won't talk about that." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

In the kitchen, we quickly made samgyeopsal, japchae, and kimchi. Cooking with Yoongi was great and fun. He was a wonderful cook. So, with chatting and joking, the cooking was easy and fun.

After eating we decided to take showers and go to bed.

The house had two bedrooms. While I was showering, I was wondering if we were going to sleep in one room or separate ones.

What decision will Yoongi make?

And what decision would I want to make myself?

"So where will I sleep?" I asked when I returned to the living room to Yoongi, who was finishing tidying up. I yawn. I was already very sleepy as it was already 1 am.

"Here's the question, where do you want to sleep? In the guest bedroom or with me in my room? Personally, I like the second option. I would be happy to share a bed and blanket with you." Yoongi smiled and came closer to me, waiting for my answer.

I have to make the final decision.

Should I do what my heart desires or is it better to be safer and more modest?

<Sorry for a little longer wait. I couldn't write normally yesterday after watching the concert in the cinema.😅 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If yes, please vote and leave a comment. Team Yoongi or Hobi?🧐 I💜you all!>