Chapter 05 {You'll be fine}

Your POV

What was Mirabel thinking, she knows no one talk to me everytime in the dinner table! After dinner I was still the one who cleaned the table while Dolores tried to help me since that thing happend on the dinner table "I know your trying Y/n to let everyone notice you, but aren't you hurt that you lived this way?" I heard dolores asked "I know I'm kind of a tried now but in not hurt Dolores just tired"

We did continue washing dishes untill no more left and we head to our rooms, as I open the door I saw Mirabel sitting on the bed probably waiting for me "Mirabel did you know what did you do out there?" I asked her looking irritated "I know but I was trying to help a little Y/n" she tried explaining everything until she told me that it was also part of her plan to make me talk to Tio Bruno. " So, you kind of a set me up?" I asked "No, yes, so did it work somehow?" "We have a small chat, no huge chat and I tried opening up to him but not all the details" I told her.

"Really unlike all you have including the ADHD sickness you have?" "I didn't tell him that, since I'm a little afraid" I told her, we chat and chat about what happened to me and Tio Bruno lately "So everything kind of a, went well?" She asked "Yes a little and it was also horrifying since I'm not that kind of a person when I talk to him" I said as lay down on the mat which put on the floor "And also I let him see my vision and I can't understand"

Then I heard Mirabel sit up "You did that?" She sounded surprise "I was also thinking on asking him that but you know I forgot" she added "Yes I did" "So what was the vision like?" She asked again but sounded interested "It was a girl facing it's back towards us wearing a long dress, then the next one was a person's hand with a rose im guessing that maybe he or she will give that flower to the girl, and lastly the girl in end was crying" I explained every single detail and also my guess.

"And I don't know who is it" I said "Tio Bruno said that maybe it was me" I also added, "He said that? Maybe it was really you?" Mirabel replied "Impossible, why would I wear a long dress? For what?" I asked her "Nevermind let's at least go to sleep" she said and went to bed "Goodnight Y/n have a good dream of Tio Bruno down there" she tease "Damn you! But don't worry I will" I said teasing back.

I woke up hearing birds chirping and Mirabel's snoring 'Mira never change' I thought, but I didn't have the energy to stand up I wonder why? "I'll just wait for Mira to wake me up" I mumble as I fell asleep again.

"Y/n, Y/n wake up" I heard a familiar voice, I slowly open my eyes and I saw Tio Bruno? "Tio!" I said "Good morning dear, Mirabel said your still here sleeping so I came here to wake you up" Tio said "Why?" "I've been looking for you everywhere because can you at least help me make something?" He asked me "Sure what is it?" "A cake?" He said 'A cake? For what? To whom?' I thought

I have to agree that's why I'm all fully dress up now and left to go to he kitchen "Good morning Tia Julita" I greet her "Good morning to dear, looks like someone just woke up" she said knowing I look like one "Yea, sorry about that" "It's fine corazon, now do what you must" she said and leave to the town to help people again. "Tio" "Y/n" he said after I called him "By the way, what's the cake for?" I asked curiously "Just for a very special occasion I guess" he said as I agree

We spend the half hours teaching him how the make and bake the cake, to be honest he was kind of a fast learner. I did'nt have to worry about anything else but sometimes there are things he usually forgot but he still remember nor learn it. "I didn't knew baking a cake can make you spend half hours here" he murmur "It was because you can't get the ingredients well Tio" I said as I spread a small icing on his face "Hey, not fair!" He said as he try to do the same thing but I run.

I run as fast as I can but he still got me "Gotcha, now my sweet revenge" he said as he spread a icing on my face, but him holding me this way made my face go hot 'Not toady Y/n ok?' I thought "There, now I have mine too" he said while laughing which made laugh too "What's funny around here?" We both heard Tia Julita "Dios mio, what happend here I mean your faces" Tia said while looking at us like we were her children.

"We're alright Julita" Tio said "Hope so, now go clean up lunch is just around the corner" she said "I almost forgot about lunch" I said as I run towards the nursery to clean up and get dress "You look weird" i heard Mira spoke "Mira, were you waiting for me?" I asked "Yes, after I saw you and Tio Bruno having fun in the kitchen" she said with a grin on her face.

"You know how much I hate that grin Mira" I said "When will you stop calling me 'Mira'?” she murmur "Till the day Tio Bruno fell for me" I joked "Ok then, I'll do my best y/n as long as you promise that" "No I'm joking you dummy" I said laughing "And it was not a good joke" she said "C'mon, everyone could be for us"

We thought we were the only ones who are late, thank goodness Tio Bruno was also late hahaha funny right? "C'mon you three, sit down now" Abuela said "Y/n, how about you start talking to us alright dear?" Abuela said while I immediately turn pale 'I never talk to them in the table' I thought zooming out I guess again.