Chapter 16 {Showing your true colors}

I know I should'nt have put some of like the airport thing or something but, I can't think of something for y/n to reach colombia so yea...

Your POV

I sat at the middle of the table sit on the right corner as I said and explain all that has happened to me while tears start to flow out my eyes again "I'm so, so sorry y/n, we should have known" Camilo said "It's fine it's not your fault in any way" I said as I wipe my tears even tho it will still flow.

"Corazon, you don't have to be ashame of what happen to you, you have us and we have you" Abuela said "me too you know" Mirabel spoke as everyone laugh "I'm also sorry if I kept such a thing"I siad apologizing "you have nothing to be sorry about" tia Pepa said "why did they all hate you?" Tio Austin asked "Austin" tia Julieta warned "It's because no one likes a girl in our family, because we don't carry the family name" I said "How follish it is" Tio Filix said.

"I know right?" I said "but now your with us" Luisa said "How about we go back to your family to visit your Abuela?" Camilo said as everyone hit his head "Are you nuts, what if she will be seen again?" Dolores said I laugh and didn't mind "Fine for me, but we need money to buy a plane ticket to Philippines and passports" I said they look at me because they didn't knew what I said "I have a passport I only need to renew it and a plane ticket and fly home" I said as a smile appear on my face.

The next day, Abuela planned that they will want a passport and a plane ticket to join me on the trip "Are you sure Abuela?" I asked "Sí, corazon" she said as everyone start to dress nice "You lead the way out" abuela said as I nod in agreement. I lead the way, even tho I can't remember which way did I go through (y/n being Zoro girl ver.) "Here we are" I said as it lead us in the middle of no where but I still know my way.

We then head the office of the DFA to renew my passport, to get a passport "Hi miss, what can I help you?" I lady in the counter asked me "Renewal of passport and some persons need a passport please" I said "alright wait till your name is called" the lady said as I lead them to the benches, after minutes of waiting for them to finish we went back to Encanto "That was a Hussle" Camilo said "it was not" I told him.

All I need is a computer to order us a plane ticket back to my home town, but where can I get one? "Abuela, I have to back to the city, I have a appointment to make" I said as she let me go. After hours I did got 11 tickets "But I don't have money for this" I said "Hi there" I heard a feminine voice "Who's that?" Mirabel asked, ah yes Mirabel was with me "Did you remember me?" The lady asked "No ma'am, sorry" I said "I was the woman you help the time when I choking on my food" I lady said.

That's when I recall, the time I arrive here I wandered around and found her running out air as people only stood watch her die and yes I did help her that time "ah yes, forgive me I don't really remember things sometimes" I said "what's that?" She asked as she peak on the screen that I use here in the mall for ordering a ticket "¿Un boleto de avio'n? (A plane ticket?)" She asked "Sí" I answered "Wait you speak Spanish I thought-" "that was before, now I can since my friend here taught me" I said.

"Why do you need 11?" She asked "I need because the whole familia is coming with me" I said looking at screen, the pointer was on the buy button waiting for me to press the controll on the laptop "You need to have money" she said pointing the payment method "But we don't have" Mirabel said "Oh" I heard her, she push me and select a payment method and press the buy button "Wait! We dont-" "Shh, it's mine a little gratitude of you helping me, now go get it" she said as she left us.

"Wow a miracle" Mirabel said "c'mon no time to waste" I said "But we need to stay here, we can get it within 24 hours" I said "It's fine, we can roam around here for awhile" Mirabel said happily "I'll come" the lady appear again and took us out, it was her treat she bought everything out eyes met. (How I want to be y/n) Because it appears that she was filty rich, and we have no answers but yes, she even also ordered the mall to stay open just for the two of us.

After 24 hours we got our tickets "Gracias de nuevo señora (Thanks again ma'am)" I said as we parted ways "No hay problema querido (No problem dear)" she said "Oh, and if ever you all want to go back I ordered another 11 ticket for all of you, Adios" she said as I stoped her "what's your name señora?" I asked "Elora" she said as she hand me a phone "I already added my number call me anytime" and this time we really parted ways.

Me and Mirabel went back to Encanto happily because we got everyone's needs and also ours "Guys, we have the tickets" I shout as we entered Casita "That's great, when's the flight?" Tia Julieta asked "In 2 days time tia" I replied "we'll get ready tomorrow" Abuela said as we went back to our normal chourses. "I can't wait to see Lola again" I mumble "I heard that" Dolores said out of no where "my goodness Dolores, stop scaring me like that" I said as she just laughs at me.

"Har har, very funny" I said "I can't even wait to go with you in this trip cariño" she said.