Chapter 15 {My past}

Just a friendly reminder there will be a little mention of rape here so be carefulಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Your POV

The day that I was born was not like the other kids are, mine was a disaster at least that was my brother told me every night as he beat me with his punches and kicks. He told me that everyone in the family never liked me, did I believe that? Yes, yes I do. By the time I turn 10 it was my kuya's birthday, everyone on his party was invited, they had so much fun "Kita nyo Yun, kapatid ko Yun (You see there, that's my sister)" I heard my Kuya said "Ang ganda nya pre (She looks beautiful dude)" his friend said.

I was minding my own buisness not until they approch me "Hoy, halika nga dito (Hey, come here)" Kuya told me, I obeyed as I followed him to his room, I have no idea since I was only a child. As he open his room his friends was in there "Oh, dito kalng (hey stay here)" he said as he close the door locking it, I turn and look at his friends, they all have a nasty smirk on their faces.

I got so scared that I start banging the door pleading for my Kuya to open it but he didn't, they all did things on me, all things which is not to be done to a kid. After what happen I stayed in my room crying all day "Hoy, pag hindi ka bumaba diyan, mag pakamatay ka nalng! (If your not going to go out of there, just kill yourself!)" Dad yelled I didn't want to die so I have to keep on my feet and hid what happen to me.

I sat with them on the dinner table as they talk to Kuya while I kept silent on the side. On the day of my birthday no one greet me "Ma, Anong ginagawa mo dito? (Ma, what are you doing here?)" I heard mom "Brithday ng apo ko (it's my granddaugther's birthday)" I heard Lola "Ah, haya an mo na Yun hindi namn kaylangan ma (Leave it be, she dosen't need it)"

I stayed there listening but lola still insist, I run towards my room and sat on my bed as I heard my door "Happy birthday!" Lola said as I smiled for the first time again "Salamat Lola (thank you grandma)" I said hugging her "Ano na namn to, ang dami mong pasa? (What is this, you have so many bruise?)" Lola asked I cried again and that's the last time I did told a secret "Ano ba yang Kuya mo, hayaan mo susugurin ko Yun (What's with your brother, don't worry I'll tell your parents)" she said as I stop her "Huwag na po, ako na namn ang Mali ehh (It ok, I'll will still look like I was wrong)"

She did what I said because I plead to much, we spent my brithday in my room just me and my Lola no one else. By the time Lola have to leave I know what's coming next, Kuya 'I have to be strong' I thought, I took a bath and change on my night wear, as the door opened which I knew what will happen next. I endure every pain, and the most hardest part is after everything I was the one who's going to clean the mess.

As I turn 13, a doctor came in to our house because my parents test me and Kuya if ever we had a mental illness (more like being a abnormal person) Kuya didn't have but me "Your daugther has a mental disorder" the doctor said in pure English "What?" My dad asked "May ADHD Po ang anak nyo (your daugther have a ADHD disorder)" the doctor tried to explain that it's not a illness but rather a disorder that can't be cured "Hindi ko yan anak! (That's not my daughter!)" My mother yelled.

I run towards my room after what mom just said, that's when I started to act as a miss little perfect in the house even tho my mom and dad will never accept me anymore. By the time I was 21 I decided to leave the house "I had enough, I'm leaving" I told myself that night before my Kuya enter my room "Manigas ka Kuya! (F*** you Kuya!)" I said as my last words before jumping of the window. I run and run and run, I don't have anywhere else to go but to my Lola "But my Lolo dosen't like me either" I said but still proceed to go.

As I arrive Lola was the only person in there "Anong ginagawa mo dito? (What are you doing here?)" Lola asked "can I stay Lola?" I asked "no, but I can send to you the airport to Colombia and find yourself a home there, your Lolo dosen't like you remember" she said as I nod and gave me a plane ticket to Colombia which was suppose to be Lola and lolo's ticket for a vacation. I said my last goodbye to Lola as I made my way to the airport.

I was crying knowing I will never know what will happen to her, on the airport I didn't have anything with me except for my dignity. As I board the plane it was all quiet and peace. The next day the plane landed and I have no where to go, I exit the airport and wander around Colombia, I can't even understand them either. I look for a place but I didn't have any money, that's when I saw a yellow glowing butterfly "I never seen this before".

I followed it which lead me to the forest, that's when I saw the river and a small opening, I entered and that's how I saw Encanto, the land that belongs to the Madrigals. Luckily Abuela alma made me stay in their Casita as long as I obey the rules and I get to stay with Mirabel in the nursery.

I did everything for the last 5 months of them acting perfect also, but after the insident they saw the truth and rather live a normal life, along with me.