Chapter 17 {Going home and a shocking news}

Your POV

Today is the time where me and the Madrigals are going to Philippines to visit my home town again "Mi amor?" Me and Mirabel heard a voice who belongs to "Tio Bruno" Mirabel said "I was about to asked if your ok amor?" Bruno asked me which cause me to blush turning my ears into red also "I'm fine mi amor, be ready were going after a minute" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Guys, time to go!" We heard Tio Filix shout and beside him was who else except tia Pepa "can you take good care of Casita while we're gone?" Abuela asked a man Which I suppose a close friend of them, he agreed as Abuela signed for us to go. I was nervous, not really knowing what to do "calm down y/n, you'll be fine" Mira advice placing her hand on my shoulder.

By the time we arrive at the airport, we wait on the benches to ba called to our gate "Excited?" Isa asked "yes, no, maybe" I answered "I am" Camilo inturupt, me and Isabela gave him a light laugh. "In gate 5 going Philippines, Manila will depart soon" the anouncer said "c'mon, it's gonna fly later we don't want to be late" I said checking on my phone which Elora gave me.

We were in a very long line, which I have been before "I never had come home since then" I mumble "to much noice" I heard Dolores, I enter the plane and start looking for our seat number "Yes, I'm beside the window again" I said "and I'm beside you" I heard Tio Bruno "Mi amor, how lucky am I?" I asked "So lucky" Dolores whisper. We sit on our seats as the flight attendant told the instructions before taking off.

Time skip~

I was woke up by Bruno shaking my lightly "The plane has landed, wake up mi amor" I heard him "Ah yes, sorry" I said was I took my luguage. We took another plane to land again on Visayas region which will only last for minutes "Can't wait to see her again" I mumble as my heart beat fast and my hands were sweaty.

We took the bus to my grandparents house, I did the communication along with Mirabel since we are the only once who can understand their language "So, dito tayo ba-baba (So we'll drop here?)" Mirabel asked "Yes, here" I said as the bus stop to our destination. I lead the way carrying my bags "Tao po! ( Anyone home?)" I asked "Sino po sila? (Who are you?)" A young woman asked "Nan diyan Po buh si Lola Lyn? (Is grandma Lyn there?)" I asked.

"Apo nya Po ako (I'm her grandchild)" I said, she let us in and let sit on the couch "Ikaw pala si y/n (So your y/n)" she said "Yes, that's me" I said in English "She always talks about you" she said "Sorry Po ha, pero matagal na po siyang patay (I'm sorry, but she's already dead)" she said as a tear went out her eyes "Ano? Gaano ka tagal na? (What? How long since?)" I asked as I heard Mirabel interpret to them our conversation.

"Its been 5 months" she told us "I can bring you to your parents home" she said "does my parents still looking for me?" I asked her "Maybe dear, c'mon dear i'll take you all there" she said as she lead us to her car, as the car was moving my tears cant stop flowing again "it gonna be fine y/n" mirabel said "Gracias" I said hugging her.

"I have to go back my dear, tell your parents i said hi" she said as she left us, my hands were shaking us I rang the doorbell "Who's there?" A woman walkout I assume my mother "The young woman from Lola's house drop is here" I said "and who are you?" She asked "im y/n, Y/n L/n" i answered as she took a step back "Anong ginagawa mo dito? (What are you doing here?)" Yup, it was indeed my mother "Wala, bumisita kay Lola (nothing, just to visit grandma)" i said crossing my arms.

She let us in even tho I know she always hate me "Love, sino yun? (Love, who was that)" I heard who I assume to be my father "Your daughter" mom said (yes they will speak english, since im tired on translating) "What?!" He shout and stood up on his seat "How dare you come back here after leaving us, you slefins brat!" He yelled "Im the brat?! Maybe your son is" I said defending myself "Mom, what's the-" I heard kuya taking his step down stairs, when he saw me he was rather shock or happy.

"Is she going to stay here again?" He asked "Ang kapal ng mukha mo nu" I said "No, shes not get out of my house!" Father yelled "I can leave anytime I want, i already found my familia" I said, I turn my back to leave but someone took hold of my hand "Wait, dont leave stay, I need you. I'll take care of you like before" he said acting up because the Madrigals were with me "Hey kiddo, take your hands off her, she's with us didn't you hear what she said latelly?" Bruno asked gripping his hand as he let go.

Time skip few days later~

It was not a good thing to go there again, I thought as I layed on Mirabel's bed in the nursery "what a rough day, right y/n?" Mira asked me, I nod in agreement I didnt want to say anything for now "Uhm, girls?" We heard brunoo walk in to the room "I know you're tired but can I talk to mi amor" he asked "don't call her yours tio if you can't take care of her well" "Sí" Dolores entered the chat.

"I promise Mirabel, Dolores, i'll take care of her but I have to talk to her for now" Bruno said pulling me out of the room "Bruno-" "I was just going to ask if when are you going to answer my question?" He asked me "But you said you'll wait" I told him with a grin on my face "I know, but now that we have gone to your parents I was wondering if it is now?" He asked, I stood there watching him with a grin on my face, looking at him up and down "I'll think about it Bruno" I said as I went back inside the room.