Chapter 23 {It was you in the end}

Antonio's POV

It was y/n's wedding day today but I still have'nt have a word from her only a simple 'sorry' long ago, I was already dress up waiting for mamà to call me "Antonio?" I heard someone shout my name, I run out hoping it was mamà "Mamà?" "Antonio" I saw y/n with her hands open wide I run hugging her on her white dress.

"Im sorry, I was afraid to talk to you" she said "It's alright I don't know why but it's alright your talking to me now" she smiled "I was afraid because you might hate me" she said crying "Im not, im more happy that you have your love with you now" I said wiping the tears "C'mon, let me bring you to tio Bruno" "But your the ring bearer you should be going first"

Your POV

"I might be, but did'nt you and Mirabel bought me to my door long time ago?" I remember it, I did'nt knew he would still remember it "Let's go find someone else" he said 'Unbelievable, he shouldn't leave his spot' I thought "Please at least, just let me hold your hand while your still L/n not Madrigal" he plead which make me laugh "I don't know, but fine if you really want to abandon your spot"

We end up replacing him with Camilo "He really wants to bring me to the altar along with Mirabel" "But-" he could'nt finish his words because Antonio drag me to the nursery where Mirabel was "Y/n your not su-" she stop seeing Antonio holding my hand.

"He wants to bring me along with you" she smiled knowing no kne can stop Antonio even if you plead "Fine, but everyone is going to be shock that it's not Antonito whis going to carry the rings" we help Mirabel fix her clothes and a little make up "Thanks guys, now c'mon Antonio we have a bride to bring" "Bring to whom?" Antonio asked "To her significant other"

I was a bit nervous even tho I know it was'nt needed to "You'll be fine, it's a relieve your not like tia Pepa" Mirabel joked "Im not even born or given some miracle so i'll never be like her" "Time to go" Antonio said as the doors slowly open making the people stand as they watch me walk down the ailse, everyone must be surprise lately about Camilo or maybe not.

As I was about to go up with Bruno, abuela or rather Mamà came to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as Bruno took my hand "Hope my family was here, but the fact that they reject me makes all things clear" I mumble, I look at Bruno who was looking straight at the priest as he made his speach.

It was a really long sermon to be honest, I have to fight myself from falling asleep since everyone can see me 'Im tired, when will this end' I thought, I look at Bruno who was hloding my hand non-stop 'His even tired at all?' I thought again but the fact that my eyes are heavy "Stay awake until the end mi amor" I heard Bruno encourage me "I hope so" I whispered back, now it was time for the cloth what was it? I don't remember 'Agh, damn my disorder' I thought.

Bruno did it first "I did'nt expect to end up like this, like me falling in love with someone even tho I know from the start that mamà always say that I can't and no one will ever love me and now here am I standing in front of my lover with a smile" everyone was overjoyed along with mamà "I don't know what to say, it's just that yes I did fell for you but I did'nt have any miracle but still you choose me for goodness sake" everyone laugh "Wel, I don't have that many words just a simple I love you"

After that the priest said that it was time for our vows, he gave Bruno a wine glass, a candle and the ring, I was given the wine, a candle and the other ring

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring, I ask you to be mine"

We state our vows as we place the rings from each finger on our hands and "You may now kiss the bride" the priest said, Bruno slowly lift the veil, cupped my cheek and slowly lean for a kiss, everyone started shouting for joy while I heard the famous wistle neither Camilo or Filix do "I was never this happy until met you" I whispered "Niether do I, because in the end it was you"

"Te Quiero"