Chapter 07 {The vision}

Just a daily reminder about the picture above, so I will have an evidence that this is the symptoms of ADHD for girls:)

Your POV

I stayed in my mat crying, I still haven't changed my clothes I was still in the dress Mirabel made for me "it might be nice and beautiful but it will not if no one accept me" I mumble "Y/n stop crying na, if you keep on crying papangit ka (in English: you'll be ugly)" Mirabel said "Mira namn ehh, ako na namn pinagtripan mo (in English: Mira, you beat me up again)"

I did taught Mirabel about my language as she taught hers too so we were just both quits if I could say "y/n, I know that it hurts but we can't just be sitting here and cry all day" she said "remember the vision Mira?" I asked her "Yes, and stop calling me Mira" I smiled because I know how much she hate nor like the nickname I gave "it all make sense now, I was indeed that girl, here" I said handing her the vision piece Tio Bruno gave me that day

"But wait, it's just a month ago" she realized unlike her vision "I don't know Mirabel but that's it, I was the girl wearing the long dress, he also gave me a rose, and then here I am crying" I said wiping the tear off my face "And now his going to ignore me, forever" I added as tears when out again.

"Stop thinking such thing y/n, I know that it's also because of your ADHD but please" I look at her looking hopeless but I was thankful she's here with me "thank you Mira, I owe you so much" I said and she hugged me, she didn't let go "you can sleep here with me tonight" I smiled and agreed "but first go change" she said and we laugh forgetting I have my emotional damage.

As I finish changing I climb up on the bed and cuddle with Mirabel as we both drift to sleep. The next day, I woke up still under Mirabel's arms; I did'nt have the courage to stand or wake up nothing like usual that time I feel like I don't want to talk or to get out of this room. "You awake now?" I heard Mirabel's morning voice "Yea, good morning Mira" she smiled and give me a tight hug before she jump out of bed.

"Aren't you going to get up now?" I look at her telling it by my face "Ok sure, just don't over due yourself ok?" I nod in agreement and she left. My eyes wander around the room until I saw the dress from last night "Uhm, Casita can you bring the dress near me?" I asked as Casita move the dress making sure it won't fall "Gracias" I held the cloth, and ornaments that was on the dress and observing it.

"This was the dress I saw in the vision huh?" I asked myself "Can't believe it, it happens so fast last night" I continue, I didn't even want to recall it myself it was to embarrassing. "If only I can asked Tio for one more vision, but I'm scared now" I think "Could Mira help me?"and that jump out of bed change my clothes and went to find Mirabel.

Mirabel's POV

I left y/n because I know how much space she need right now 'Ugh, after my incident now I have problems with y/n' I thought "Mirabel, pass that plate" I heard mom called "Oh sorry, here you go" i said handing her the plate with food full "is everything fine corazon?" I heard mom as she place her hand on my shoulder.

I gave her the 'im fine' look and thankfully she understood "MIRABEL!!" I heard a familiar voice "y/n?" And there she is the best girl "I need your help, can you?" She asked me 'I think this girl is up to something' I really thought so "sure, what is it?" She smiled brightly and said "Can you ask Tio Bruno to make another vision?" As I expected, she's planning really weird more like me "but y/n, if we do that I don't know what will the outcome of everything"

I'm really a 100% sure she wants Tio Bruno whatever it takes "is that it? Then fine I'm moving forward" she said as she walk away but before she can step away I pulled her hair and rather agree with it, which it made her so happy.

Your POV

Im indeed happy after Mirabel agreed on my plan, which sort of nothing at all. She made her way back home as I told Tia Julita a lie reason and went to help her "how are you corazon?" I smiled and glance at her "I'm fine Tia just a few breaks and rest, I'll be fine" I said while smiling "if you ever feel down talk to me or eat this" as she put the bread on my mouth.

"Thank you Tia" I said as she smiled and continue to help the others. I did the arranging of the empty plates and Tia gave the food to the people, I have to admit ever since I start going with Tia here helping others I feel free and stressed free. "Here y/n" Tia handed me a yet another empty plate 'i wonder if what took Mirabel long' I thought for a second then continue with Tia Julita.

After everything is done me and Tia went home with a smile on our face "it's was fun helping other people, isn't it corazon?" I smiled and nod in agreement "sure does Tia" I said as we reach Casita and place the plates on the sink and wash them one by one "Juleita can I asked you a favor?" I heard a familiar voice, I didn't look at him because I know my feeing will burst into sadness again.

I hurridly finish every single dish and ready to leave "see you later Tia" I said as I sprint towards the nursery "what's got into you?" I heard Mirabel "so did you got it?" I asked "yea, but I have to tell him it's you or other wise he can't tell the vision" the smile on my face faded after what I heard "its fine as long as he did give us"

She then hand me a vision piece, the picture on the piece was a girl hugging Tio Bruno 'and once again I can't see this girl's face' I thought mumbling "could this girl be me, Mira?" She didnt smile or anything but a simple "No" I was torn into pieces "how would you know Mira?" I asked "I might not be there when Tio Bruno did the vision but he told me it's not gonna be you"

I didn't know what to do, I'm not clearly in my mind right now. I scream, cried, and throw the vision that I was holding that broke into pieces afterwards, no one heard it I guess because no one came in 'i knew it was a bad idea' I thought being mad not only at the vision but also because of my foolishness.