Chapter 18 {Goodbye hometown}

Your POV

"Hey kiddo, take your hands off her, she's with us didn't you hear what she said latelly?" Bruno asked gripping his hand as he let go. I stood there watching my Kuya back off for the first time "So what? What will you do?" Asked Kuya "She don't need a familia like this, after what you did to your own sister, ya think i'll let you have her!" Bruno yelled a little.

I think dad heard that one because I saw him sprinting towards us with a angry face "Did'nt I said to get out of my house?!" Dad yelled "Yes and we will" Tio Filix said and pulled us out of the house "Gracias Tio" I said as he smiled and said "No hay problema querido" I smiled brightly for the first time as we made our way to the airport again.

As we arrive there, luckily señora Elora gave us another batch of tickets to fly back home "It's a really a small world after all" I mumble "¿Que?" Bruno asked "Nothing mi amor, im just happy were going back now" I said hidding my face on his arm.

By the time that we were going to board the plane again, I turn around looking at the Ninoy Aquino International airport for the last time "I hope I can get back, but I can't because my home is right here" I mumble as I enter the plane.

...

"Y/n, can you pass me the chocolate?" Tia Julieta asked "Sure thing Tia" I said as I hand her the chocolate, Tia along with Tia Pepa and Bruno was teaching me how to bake a cake since I asked them "Then you mix them carefully" Tia Julieta said showing me how it does "Then next here" Tia Pepa said "Wait, wait, im lose there's three of you and I dont know where to listen" I said as they all laugh at me.

After they thought me everything I need to know, we put the raw cake butter on the oven and waited "Wait here, I have something to do" Tia Julieta said as she went out "Me too, you guard the cake or our casita might burn into bits" Tia Pepa also said as she run somewhere "So its only the two of us" I heard Bruno "Dont do anything stu-" I did'nt get to finish my words as he place me on the kitchen counter.

His hands were on the both side of my thighs while I was sitting infront of him looking like a tomato "Bruno, put me down" I said pushing him away "I was just waiting a moment where everyone is not here but only us" he said as my face became more redder. He came closer his hips were close to mine, I tried moving back only to be stop by his hands behind me "Running away amor?" He asked with a grin on my face.

'His taking his revenge is he?' I thought "Im not gonna do that, I have no where to go too" I said placing my hands on his neck, he came close to my face as I shut my eyes ready to be kissed "Did you forgot something?" He asked, I open my eyes and looked at him "Im not gonna kiss you until you answer me" he said placing me down the counter.

I was mad and furious that I didnt know he can also tease 'Damn you Bruno' I thought so I'd rather wait for the cake to be cook and get over what he did. "Dammit Bruno, dammit" I said while taking the cake out the oven "I can't do anything with this one, I have to wait for Tia Julieta" I mumble looking at the cake "Is the cake done?" I heard tia Pepa as I told her it is.

After teaching me everything I need to know, I went to the nursery room and layed on the bed "Ah, my back is aching up" I said as I spread my hands above my head "What does he really want?" I asked myself "I can't believe he did that!" I shout in frustration as I cover my face with the pillow to hide my redden face.

I stayed there watching and turning from time to time until I got asleep. I woke up seeing night sky "Well damn, I must have slept well" I mumble as I made my way out of the room, I look everywhere but it feels like no ones home, so I wander around. I looked everywhere their not inside La casa madrigal, I started to get worried thinking that im alone again but Casita start tapping its tiles underneath my hand.

Its like it's telling me to go out "You want me to go out?" I asked it did answer by just another tapping "Alright, alright, i'll go" I said, as I open the door everyone was there, they were helping the whole village this whole time "Phew, they got me worried that I almost cry again" I mumble looking for a specific black haired man, green clothing with rats all over his shoulder and head.

"Now where will that man be?" I asked myself sratching my head "Who are you looking for?" I heard a male voice "Camilo! Nothing, im looking for your mamà" I said before he catch me red handed "Oh mamà, she's with Tia Julieta and Tio Bruno" he said as made his way towards his brother "Gracias Camilo" I whispered and went to towards them.

As I got there I found Tia Julieta giving food for everyone, Tia Pepa dancing with a cloud above her "She looks beautiful" I said admiring her and of course mi amor de mi vida, he was with the kids showing his rats "He sure likes kids" I said "He is" Tia Julieta said out of nowhere "Tia, you scared me!" But she just laugh and went on what she was doing.

I head towards him but the kids saw me and start calling out my name "Hi kids, are you having fun?" I asked smiling at them as they answer 'Yes' in unison "Y/n, y/n, look a rat" a boy showed the rat that Bruno use for his telenovela show "Wow, it looks nice" I said patting his head "Hows your sleep mi amor?" Bruno asked as he place a hand on my waist.

"Nice, very very nice. I almost cried because everyone was not in there" I said resting my head on his shoulder "I didn'f knew you like kids" I added "Yea I do, I always want one either" he said as I realized what did I said 'Oh no, not good' I thought