Chapter 06 {The birthday gift and surprise}

Bruno's POV

It's been a month now and you know what day today is, it's Y/n's birthday "Tio Bruno do you know where is she?" Mirabel asked me "I last saw her with Antonio going out at the town" I said what I know "Thank goodness, well ok guys-" Mirabel's last words before she left with the other's. For this last few weeks Mirabel's been busy about one thing that dress she want to give y/n.

I really want to see that thing for real, I only saw it in Mirabel's drawing but I did'nt saw it in real. But Mirabel said not to look at it for now so no.

Your POV

"Where are we going now Antonio?" I asked "Just follow me" he said dragging me anywhere, in this time of night his thankful that there are still stores open if not i would drag him home by now, "Oh, I almost forgot y/n, happy birthday" he said giving me a big rainbow colored lollipop "Thank you Antonito, I thought you forgot" I said in a hunch

"No, I would'nt""Now let's go home?" He asked and for sure that's what he said "You sure? Ok then" I replied because I really need to rest for awhile, Antonio really did drag anywhere but we still reach Casita "Y/n! Dont enter yet!" I heard Isabela shouting "Isa, why not?" I asked confused "Come with me" she said and lift us towards the nursery "Mirabel said to wear the dress and no but's" she said waiting for me to enter.

As I enter the room a long red dress with a slit and designed of black belt and I assume diamond or maybe just beads was sitting on the mannequin stand Mira have "Is this what she said My birthday gift for this year?" I question but I didn't waste time and wear it.

(I have my own imagination but it's because I'm to lazy to find it on Google I draw it instead)

It was a perfect fit on me, she did well this year on making a dress "How much did she spend for this one?" I asked and I step out the room not knowing if everybody would see me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I heard everyone shout from down stairs, 'How did ...

It was a perfect fit on me, she did well this year on making a dress "How much did she spend for this one?" I asked and I step out the room not knowing if everybody would see me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I heard everyone shout from down stairs, 'How did everyone knew? Must be Antonio, like what Mira said last month' I thought as I walk towards the staircase Casita built.

"How did you all know about my birthday?" I asked them after I got down "Antonio and Camilo told us" Tio Austin said "I don't have much a choice aren't I?" I asked "nope, not at all" Tio Filix said "Happy birthday mià" I heard Abuela "Gracias Abuela" I said as Abuela hugged and kissed me on the cheek. "Y/n, I want to give you this, I don't have much" I heard Tio Bruno.

He hand me a red rose the same color as my dress, "Tio you didn't have to" I said but took the flower instead because I felt bad if I didn't "No it's for you" I smiled "But I'm turning 22 not 18" I told him "What a minute, in the looks of you, you're 22?" He asked surprised "I was also trick my your looks Tio, I thought you were like 30 or 40's but you were 50 already"

He laugh as well as I am, we did enjoy the whole night and I became more close to the family unlike before where they normally talk to me if they need anything. I saw everything from now on, 'They were not a broken family, just a misunderstanding' I thought "What did I told you y/n?" Mira asked me "nothing at all Mira, I mean look at this the old broken family is now restored and being understand"

She agree with me, then Abuela suggested to dance, not just a dance it was like a ball room dancing or something "May I?" I heard Tio Bruno, a hint of pink appear on my face as I took his hand and lead me in the middle to dance "Did I ever told you, your hands were soft as ta pillow?" I blushed "Really? But I always work in the house, how could my hands still be soft?" He chuckled which only made my face more redder "You seem sick" he said and I look at him "why?"

"Your face is turning red?" I hid my face on his chest as my face turn even more red 'Keep your sanity sane y/n, don't frick out' I thought as I clam myself down "Tio can I at least tell something to you?" I asked "What is it?" He said looking all confuse "I liked you for 6 months already, and I can't bring myself to confess but now here I am" I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

He didn't react, not a single word came out of him 'Please Tio talk' I thought as the embarrassment came creeping in my body "I'm sorry y/n" and that he let me go, he left, he didn't even try to stop on his step to look back 'What was I thinking now' I thought as tears slowly came out of my eyes "Y/n? What was that?" Mira asked as she held my hand "Now I understand the vision it was this day, the day of my birth" I said was I let my tears go.

"C'mon lets get you back to the room" Mira said as she gave some reasons to the rest "I'm sorry y/n I should have known" she said resting her head on my shoulder "Go change some nightie and go have some rest, if I found you still awake we'll talk ok?" And she left me again. I let my emotions out, my anger, my everything, I felt nothing but pure sadness and anger to myself that start hurting my own body.

Back in my hometown in the Philippines where we lived in the western part in Visayas, after my family became more and more pabaya (in English: negligent) I change a lot and start to obey them, for them to see me as the prefect child like Kuya (in English: big brother) but nothing happens then oneday I heard them talking to a doctor saying if I'm having a mental disorder.

The doctor said that I do have but not like a special child or something it was because I was having a ADHD symptoms. Then my parents immediately said to bring me in a mental hospital because of that but the doctor said no because it can never be cured and from that moment on they became more colder than before, and never treated me the same way again.