It's 2022, Here's an Update!

Hello! This is Melanie, it's March 2022 and I thought it might be time for me to come back to this story to give you an update about this story and its future.

First and foremost I must thank you all for the support and love for this story that it's received in the last few months. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that this story would ever reach over 13K reads. So, thank you, every single one of you.

I'm not sure how many of you may know this, but I have a YouTube channel where I'm making writing vlogs about writing on Wattpad. Along with writing my newest story, "The Not So Innocent Boy" is discussed extensively, so if you want more behind the scenes into this story, that's the place to go. There's a link on my profile that will take you there.

Now, I've talked about this a lot in my vlogs, but after I've completed "The Boy in the Trees" my next task is going to be to come back to this story and edit it. I'm not planning on changing the narrative in any way, yet I would like to make it flow better for you as a reader, and definitely, I will be vlogging the process.

Okay, I'm going to put a little more self-promotion here, but if you like this story I know you will absolutely enjoy my current writing project "The Boy in the Trees." It's got romance, a mystery and just a little bit of fantasy. Who doesn't have a crush on a hot fairy boy? I upload a new chapter every Friday and I would love to hear what you think of it.

Again, before I end this, I really just want to say thank you. Every notification I get about this story makes me smile and your support means the world to me.

XOXO

-Melanie