Epilogue.

"I'm glad you agreed to speak with me Mister Hull." A lady behind a desk said.

"Well, I guess I am too, Miss..." The young man hesitated, "Sorry. What's your name?"

"Miss Ayers." She said, then she returned to the original subject. "Mister Hull, I was assigned to your case when you were born up until your adoption was finalized."

She looked the young man over. He had very defined shoulders covered by a white T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Every once in a while he would ruffle his blond hair with his right hand. He also played with the toothpick in between his teeth. 

"Anyways," Miss Ayers smiled, "Since you recently turned eighteen, we can finally release information about your biological parents to you."

He just sat in the seat and said nothing.

"Would you like to know their names? I can arrange for you to meet with them." She suggested.

He pondered it for a few seconds, "...No."

"Well... Is there anything you want to know about them?" She asked him.

He placed his legs over the right armrest, using the other to lean his back on. He looked at Miss Ayers. "Do they live in Ontario?"

She looked at a sheet of paper quickly, "No. They haven't for a long time."

"Okay..."He didn't say anything more.

She searched her desk for something that would help relieve the awkward silence. She finally picked up a picture, it wasn't a recent one. "I have a photo of them." She extended it to him.

At first he was hesitant, he wasn't sure if he was ready to see it. He finally took it after a second. He looked at the two people in the picture. The girl had brown hair with a little bit of a curl, She was wearing a sweater and was visibly pregnant. She had a big smile. The boy beside her had the same expression. He was holding a cup of what seemed like eggnog. He had blond hair.

"You look like him." Miss Ayers pointed out.

"I can see that." He nodded. He took a breath, then got up out of the seat. " Well, thank you for all of this, but I think I've had enough." He turned to leave.

"Wyatt." She got him to stop. "Your father left you a letter. You don't have to read it now, but at least take it with you." She pulled it from his file and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He took it and left.