A YEAR AND A HALF LATER UPDATE!!!

Oh my goodness it's been almost a year and a half since I started writing and published The Not So Innocent Boy, and a lot has changed.

First, I really do just want to thank you all so much for taking the time to come and read this story. When I started writing this story in 2017, I was really sick and it turned out to be the worst year of my life, but being able to log on to Wattpad and just be able to write did help a lot. I want to say that about halfway through writing this novel I did finally get the diagnosis, which is fibromyalgia (amongst other things), and finally hearing it was the moment I believe that I started getting better. So it's 2019 now and I am doing amazing! There are so many things I thought I would never be able to do again, but I've somehow managed to figure out other ways to accomplish those things. Also, I completed my New Years resolution from  2018!!! (It was to not end up in the emergency room again). Honestly, it feels great to get this all off my chest. ;)

BUT ON TO EVEN GREATER THINGS!!!!

Ok now let's just talk about happy things that are happening.

1. So, I thought it would just be fun to calculate the word count for The Not So Innocent Boy, which is 29,818 words. It's really cool to just look back on things like this, cause now I'm writing a story (I'll talk about it a little later in this thing) that has reached almost double this in words.

2. I've had a couple people here and there asking about a sequel to this story and I've always kind of wanted to return to these characters. I am currently working on something, as mentioned earlier, which will probably go on for a few more months, but my plan is to write a small novella as a sort of sequel to The Not So Innocent Boy. I expect it won't happen until about summertime, but nevertheless, it will exist eventually. Maybe I'll even return to editing this story, which I did sort of start a while ago because my writing has changed a lot and I really do want to work on my editing skills, so we'll see when the time comes.

3. That story I keep talking about! I'm plugging it in right here. It's called How to be Forever Alone. I've been working on it for almost a year and I upload a new chapter/part every Friday (unless I specify otherwise, because I'm a 20-year-old busy with school, but it's rare). I've just realized I've been on Wattpad since I was 13... Well, apparently I'll be here forever. Anyways, back to the subject at hand, this fun adventurous story I've been writing about a girl named Claire Paisley. I've been having a blast exploring her life and my goal is to one day have this be a physical book to hold in my hands. What's fun, is that I've also been working on some artwork that I'm slowly sprinkling at different parts in the novel, so you're all going to have to go hunting for them. Currently, there's only actually one, but I plan on uploading another one in the next week or so when I have the time.

Well, I hope you're all crazy excited for things to come, and now I should really go work on my homework, cause that's something that exists and I like school. 

But really, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for checking out my stories it's absolutely amazing! Thank you for leaving comments and voting and just interacting with things I've created, it's the greatest gift you all could ever give me.

XOXO

-Melanie.