COMING SOON

Submitting to Captain

Steve Rogers is retired from Captain America

Steve Rogers is retired from Captain America. (Events of endgame never happened - it is however 2023)
Tony Stark helps Steve set up a new company that helps to filter drinking waters around the globe as well as recycling plastic into reusable items. He hires his best friend Bucky Barnes as his head of security (and also roommate) because he trusts no one more than him.
Steve hires a new assistant to not only help him in the office but also to help service his needs elsewhere as well. 😏

Jessica Cooper moves into Steve Rogers penthouse with her own room down the hall from Bucky Barnes who she's been warned to stay away from... for now. Will she be enough for Steve or will he move on from her as he did all the girls before her?

** He grabbed her hand as she started to walk away, making her turn back to look at him, "and no touching yourself without my permission."
"But Steve!" She watched his face become stern for the first time since she met him, his soft blue eyes darkening as she bit her lip. "Yes sir."
He smiled, "good girl. Now go to bed, pretty girl." **

** "You're so desperate for me to touch you, aren't you?"
She groaned, nodding her head, "yes sir." She could feel his breath on her neck before he pulled away. She felt her wetness growing as she waited, anticipating his touch. **

**Will include mf - mfm- and likely - mmf sex scenes
Possibility of ffm - fmf
As well as D/s
Don't read if you're prude or don't like any of the above combinations.

**I will be posting starting on Monday March 21. 😘 **
    Hope you enjoy 😉
     - Ash