Chapter 7

"I have a fundraiser next weekend I have to attend. I want you to come as my date."

Jessica beamed at Steve as she sat next to him on the couch after dinner, "really? Okay!"

He smiled, "Bucky will come too. But I want you on my arm."

She laughed, "oh. I'm your arm candy, am I?"

He shrugged, "something like that. You're more than that to me though." He put his arm up for her to rest her head on his chest as he began the movie. He felt her running her fingers along his chest over his shirt.

Jessica heard him breathing heavier as she slipped her hand up under his shirt, her fingers trailing along his chest as she looked up at him to see him watching her. She smiled, trailing her hand to his leg, up his thigh, groaning when she felt him grab her wrist before she got to his cock."But Steve.."

He grinned at her pout, "what do you want?"

"I want you."

He shook his head, "no." He sat up straight as he motioned the floor in front of him, "tell me what you want Jess."

She moaned, kneeling in front of him with her hands on her thighs, "I want to pleasure you Steve."

He nodded, "how? Be explicit pretty girl." He smiled at her grin as she bit her lip.

"I want to suck your cock sir. Please."

Steve moaned softly, undoing his pants as he pulled his already erect cock out for her. He watched her eyeing it, waiting for his permission. He chuckled, "good girl. Go on then."

Jessica grabbed his cock in her hand, stroking slowly as she looked up to see him watching her. She licked the tip as she watched the hunger in his eyes, them darkening for her.

Steve watched the end of his cock disappear into her mouth as she sucked it expertly, "fuck. Good girl Jess. Suck my cock." He rested his hand on the top of her head as he heard her moan at his praise. He grabbed his cock with his other hand, holding it up as she got the hint, sucking on his balls as he moaned. He felt her take his cock back into her mouth as he rested his head back on the couch. He turned his head to see Bucky coming down the stairs, stopping when he saw them. He watched Bucky bite his lip as he felt his cock tensing up. He groaned, looking back at Jessica in time to feel his cock spurting into her mouth, feeling her licking and swallowing as he did. "Fuck." He looked back to see Bucky grin before going back up the stairs.

She smiled, leaning back on her knees as she watched him put his cock away.

Steve moaned, pulling her into his lap as she straddled him, pulling her lips to his as he tasted himself on her tongue.

Jessica felt him trailing kisses down her neck to her shoulder, down her collar bone, making her moan, "Steve."

He smiled at her whimper, pulling back to look at her, "I love your sounds. And your mouth." He saw her grin as she rested her hands at his shoulders. He brought his hand up to her hair, tucking it behind her ear. "You like praise."

She grinned as she nodded, "yes. I like knowing I'm doing well."

He chuckled, "you are. You're amazing. Now that you've gotten what you want, sit here and watch this movie with me before bed."

She giggled, sitting back next to him as she snuggled to his chest, "yes sir." She heard him laugh before he kissed the top of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica passed Bucky's room, seeing his door was open as she went to her own room. She stopped, leaning on his doorframe as she watched him read.

"What do you want doll?" Bucky didn't look up from his book.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Bucky shrugged, setting his book down on the side table as he approached her. He stood a foot away, with his hands behind his back as he surveyed her in her blue sundress. "Ask away doll."

She nodded, standing up straight, "I saw Steve looking towards the stairs. Were you watching us?" She smiled at his grin before he bit his lip.

He took another step towards her, stopping inches from her as he watched her place her own hands behind her back, "would that bother you?"

She giggled, "only if you didn't like it."

Bucky laughed, "no. I liked it. It was hot. I like to watch sometimes."

Jessica nodded, "and Steve knows?"

He shrugged, "of course he does. Does it bother you if I watch?"

She shook her head, "no."

He nodded, taking a step back, "I can't wait until you let me touch you. I want to touch you so fucking bad."

"Who says I'm going to let you?" She grinned at his smirk.

"Oh doll. You want me to touch you. If you don't let me, I assure you that you'll be disappointed." He brought his hand up to her cheek, running his thumb along her lips. "I want to see your pretty mouth wrapped around my cock." He saw her blush as he dropped his hand. "Ask Steve about our relationship."

She took a step into the room as he went to go lay back on his bed, "your relationship?"

He grinned, looking at her over his book, "yes. Now go to bed doll. My self control is waning thin."

She giggled, "yes sir. Goodnight Buck."

He moaned softly at the sir. "Goodnight doll."