Chapter 8

Steve smiled, hearing Jessica moan as he laid next to her in her bed, kissing her neck.

She turned her head towards him, "Steve, what are you doing?"

He smirked, grabbing her hands. "Grab your head board pretty girl."

Jessica nodded as he raised her hands above her head, clutching onto the headboard.

"Good girl. Now what's the rule?"

She groaned as he pulled the blanket down, lifting up her nightgown as he brought his hand to her already wet pussy, "don't move."

He chuckled, "yes. That's right." He spread her legs a bit, "no underwear again. Going to have to change good girl to naughty girl." He smiled at her giggle as his fingers found her entrance, wasting no time to find themselves inside her. He watched her throw her head back, "tut tut. Look at me pretty girl." He pressed his thumb against her clit as he inserted a third finger, locking eyes with her as he did. He felt her buck her hips to him, pressing against his hand.

She saw him grin at her bucking her hips as she groaned, trying not to move. "Steve.."

"Shhh." He leaned down, kissing her as he heard her moan into his mouth. He thrusted his fingers into her faster as he rubbed her clit, bucking her hips to him again as she started to cum. He pulled his mouth away, watching her as her body thrashed under him. He laughed, pulling his hand away as she panted, out of breath. "Now now. I thought I said don't move."

She groaned, "I'm sorry sir."

He sighed, standing up from the bed, "it's okay. But now you don't get to touch me."

"But Steve! Please!"

He laughed at her pleading, "no. And it's sir. Or Captain." He stood for a moment, watching her clutch onto the headboard still, "I have an idea though." He leaned down, hovering his mouth over hers. "Want to watch me with Bucky?" He smiled as she moaned, biting her lip.

"Oh, can I please sir?"

He nodded, "you can watch Bucky suck my cock while you can't. Stand up." He waited until she was standing, "go to my room and sit in the chair in the corner of the room."

She nodded, "yes sir!"

He laughed, shaking his head as he watched her flit away. He went into Bucky's room, finding him still asleep too in only underwear. He ran his hand along his chest as he heard him start to stir.

"Steve. What are you doing in here?"

Steve smiled, standing up, "come help me punish Jess."

Bucky moaned, "sounds fun."

Steve laughed, "follow me Buck." He led Bucky down to his bedroom, getting undressed as he sat on the edge of the bed. He pointed to the floor in front of him, seeing Bucky grin as he knelt in front of him. Steve looked up at Jessica in the corner of the room, watching them, already touching herself. "Now, pretty girl. What is the rule?"

"Don't move." She huffed as she placed her hands on the arms of the chair, sitting up straight.

He chuckled, "good girl. Sit there and don't move and I'll let you touch Bucky." He looked down at Bucky who looked excited at the prospect.

She sighed, "yes sir."

Steve nodded, "do you want to touch Bucky?"

Jessica groaned as Bucky turned to grin at her, "I do, yes sir." She giggled as he winked at her before looking back at Steve.

Steve nodded, looking back at Bucky, "suck my cock Buck."

Bucky groaned, "as you wish." He heard Steve moan as he took him into his mouth, placing his hands on his head as he did.

Jessica watched Bucky sucking his cock, feeling her juices dripping as he did. She watched him place his hands on Steve's thighs, letting Steve guide his mouth over his cock as he sucked. She groaned, her pussy aching to be touched as she watched the pleasure on Steve's face, his gaze not leaving her. She heard him moaning, knowing he was close.

Bucky felt Steve's cock tense up, spurting into his throat as he moaned before Steve finally pulled away.

"Fuck. I don't know whose mouth I like better." He heard Jessica giggle from the corner of the room, still clenching onto the arms of the chair. He looked down at Bucky, "stand up and get undressed and lay on the bed."

She watched Bucky do as Steve said, taking off his underwear before laying in the middle of the bed, propped up slightly on pillows. She surveyed his body for the first time, trying to figure out how they were both so chiseled perfectly. She heard Steve say her name, looking back at him to see him grinning.

"Do you want to touch Bucky?" He heard her groan as she nodded, biting her lip.

Bucky laughed, "she's going to bite that lip off if you don't let her move soon."

Steve chuckled, "fine. Stand up pretty girl. Come here." He watched her approach her, crashing his lips into hers as he pulled her nightgown up and off, tossing it onto the floor. He pointed to the bed, "go kneel in front of Bucky."

Jessica grinned, doing as Steve said, kneeling in front of Bucky on the bed as he spread his legs for her. She looked from his cock up to his face to see him smirking at her. She felt Steve climb onto the bed behind her.

"Lean up and spread your legs a bit."

She did as he said, seeing Steve positioning his mouth under her pussy. She moaned, looking back at Bucky.

"Suck Bucky's cock and don't cum until he does."

She groaned, leaning forward as she took Bucky's cock in her hand, feeling Steve's tongue against her pussy and clit.

Bucky chuckled, hearing her moan as she took him into her mouth. He placed his hands on hers, setting them on his thighs as she looked up at him. He grinned, "you can always tap my leg if you want to stop. Okay?"

She pulled back slightly, "yes sir."

He grinned at her calling him sir again as he guided her back onto his cock, watching it disappear into her mouth over and over again as she moaned onto it. He rested his head back, "fuck doll. Your mouth feels amazing." He heard her moaning louder, knowing she was close as he pulled her down harder onto his cock. He pulled her mouth down, keeping her mouth in place as he counted to ten before letting her go. He groaned, "I'm going to cum in your mouth doll. Cum with me. I don't think you'll like Steve's next punishment." He chuckled as he heard both Jessica and Steve moan in agreement.

Jessica groaned, feeling her orgasm hit as she felt Bucky spurting into her mouth. She tried to concentrate on swallowing his cum as she felt Steve's fingers still inside her.

Steve chuckled, pulling away from between her legs as he wiped his mouth. He stood at the end of the bed, seeing her still on her knees in front of Bucky, out of breath. "Lay down pretty girl."

She nodded, laying down next to Bucky as he pulled the blanket from underneath him. He pulled her to his chest with his flesh hand as he covered them with the blanket. She felt Steve crawl in behind her, pressing his body to hers as he threw his arm over her, resting his hand on Bucky's chest. She moaned as she felt him kissing her neck.

Steve sighed, "let's go back to sleep for a while." He looked up to see Bucky grin at him before resting his head on Jessica's.