Chapter 20

"You look beautiful Jess."

Jessica turned to Steve after he zipped up the blue strapless dress she bought for his party, "thank you Steve." She wrapped her arms around his neck, wasting no time to pull him in for a kiss as she heard him moan. She ran her hand down his chest, rubbing his cock through the fabric of his jeans before he pushed her away.

"You can't do that pretty girl. You haven't let me cum in almost two weeks. You have no idea how sensitive it is now."

She giggled, "but it's your birthday." She knelt in front of him as she undid his pants, pulling his cock from his jeans as she did.

"People are going to be here any minute."

She nodded, looking up at him, "good thing you'll cum fast then." She smiled at his groan as she took him into her mouth urgently.

"Fuuuck." He placed his hand on the top of her head gently as he watched her bobbing on his cock.

She pulled away just as she knew he was about to cum, "this is only mine, yeah? No one else's?"

Steve groaned, nodding, "yes. Only yours pretty girl. Please don't stop. I'm so close."

"I know you are. This cock is only allowed to be used by myself or Buck. No one else." She giggled as she saw Bucky watching from the doorway, leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"Only you and Buck. Please Jess."

She chuckled, taking him back into her mouth as she heard him panting. It wasn't long before she felt his cock tighten, spurting into the back of her throat. She groaned, trying to swallow it all since it had been built up for two weeks.

Steve finally pushed her away. "Okay. You keep going, you're going to keep it hard and then I'm going to have to fuck you." He smiled at her giggle as he fixed his pants before sitting on the edge of the bed, "fuck."

She laughed, looking to see Bucky had disappeared, "come on Captain. People should be arriving soon. I know you were desperate for my mouth, but we didn't really have the time to waste on your insistent blow job."

Steve laughed, pulling her to him on the bed as he heard her squeal. He pinned her underneath him as he kissed her. He sighed, hovering over her, "I love you pretty girl."

She leaned into his hand on her cheek, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I love you too Steve." She pulled his lips to hers once more before finally getting off the bed. "Come on Captain."

He nodded, standing up with her as she grabbed his hand, leading him out of the bedroom, to the sitting area where some of the other Avengers were beginning to gather.

Jessica released his hand when she saw Nick with Melanie. She approached them with a smile on her face, "you brought the baby!"

Nick chuckled, "yeah. I hope that's okay.."

She nodded, "it's amazing. I'm glad you did."

Nick motioned to Melanie, "this is my fiancé, Melanie. And this is my sister, Jessica."

She smiled, "you can call me Jess."

Melanie smiled, "it's nice to meet you. Nick hasn't stopped talking about you since the other day. He's been trying to find family for a while."

Jessica shrugged, "well I'm glad he found me. I don't have any other family either. And well... you've met our mother." She motioned to Bryce, "can I?"

Melanie nodded, handing over the baby. "Of course."

Jessica laughed, "there's so many people here to fawn over the baby, I'm sure you won't have to do anything tonight." She turned as Steve approached her, "this is Steve. My boyfriend?"

Steve chuckled, "we never really labeled it, but yeah." He shook both their hands, looking at Nick, "I'm sorry about the other day."

Nick shrugged, "it's fine. I'm glad you're so protective of her. I understand."

Steve nodded, leaning down to Jessica's ear, "don't get any ideas pretty girl." He kissed her on the cheek as he heard her giggle before he walked away. Steve felt Bucky come up to stand next to him as he grabbed a drink.

Bucky pointed to Nick, "you trust him?"

Steve shrugged, "for now? I mean, I had Natasha thoroughly vet him. He seems sincere. So, I'm being cautiously optimistic."

Bucky sighed, crossing his arms, "fine." He went into the kitchen to get the cake when he heard Jessica enter behind him. "Doll."

She sighed, seeing the look on his face, already knowing what he was thinking, "don't Buck. Please just let me have this without you ruining it."

He groaned, "I'm sorry doll. It's part of my job to protect you."

She nodded as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I know. But I'm okay. And you won't always be around to protect me."

He rested his forehead against hers, "I can try to be."

She laughed, kissing him as he brought a hand up to her hair. She pulled away when she heard someone enter the kitchen behind her. She turned to see Nick standing there.

"I thought... I thought you were with Steve."

She groaned, "I am. But, I'm sort of with Bucky too."

He nodded, "oh. I didn't know. So you're a throuple?"

She nodded, laughing, "I guess so. Yeah. Does it bother you?"

He laughed, "you're an adult Jess. It isn't my place to tell you what to do. Especially when your boyfriends are super soldiers. Ones that obviously take care of you, and could kill me. So..." He shrugged as he smiled.

Bucky laughed, "okay. He isn't so bad."

"Thanks?" Nick grabbed a drink before leaving the kitchen.

Jessica turned to Bucky, "thank you for being nice."

He nodded, "gonna be nice later?"

She giggled, "it's Steve's birthday, not yours."

He shrugged, "so?" He gripped her waist again as she squealed, leaning down to her ear. "You have more than one hole princess." He smiled at her moan while he kissed her neck.

"Yes sir. I love you James."

Bucky grinned, "I love you too Jess."