Chapter 9

Jessica woke up to Bucky watching her sleep. She smiled, noticing Steve was no longer behind her, "where is Steve?"

Bucky smiled, rolling to face her, "he went to make lunch. We've slept until midday."

"Did we really?" She laughed, seeing him watch her, "what?"

"I was thinking I wanted to kiss you."

She bit her lip, "what does Steve say?"

He shrugged, "he said whatever you consented to was fine with him as long as we didn't miss lunch."

She nodded, "then kiss me Sergeant Barnes."

He groaned, rolling her to her back as he pinned her underneath him. He ran his tongue along her lower lip, feeling her part her lips for him as he found her tongue. He moaned, feeling her pull him closer to her.

Jessica felt him hard against her as she reached down, stroking his cock.

Bucky pulled away, "Steve is right, you are eager. Come on. Got get dressed. I promise we'll get some proper time together. I just wanted to kiss you." He heard her groan. "Go. Now."

She moaned at the change in his tone, his face serious as he clenched his jaw. She stood up from the bed, grabbing her nightgown, "yes sir."

Bucky smiled, laying back on the bed as he tried to calm himself before getting up.

Jessica went to her room, brushing her hair before getting dressed, putting on a clean dress. She went down to the kitchen to see Steve setting out three sandwiches. She squealed softly as he pulled her to him, kissing her as she threw her arms around his neck. She giggled as he pulled away, motioning for her to sit, "what was that for?"

He shrugged, "I wanted to." He sat across from her as he waited for Bucky who entered a minute later, pulling on a t-shirt over his blacks jeans, taking a seat next to Steve. Steve didn't take his eyes off Jessica, "so what did you do after I left?"

She smiled, "just kissed. So can I ask questions?"

Steve laughed, "I would be worried if you didn't have any."

She nodded, "okay then. So you guys are bi?"

Steve shrugged, "I don't really feel like a label is necessary. Bucky is the only guy I've ever been with or want to be with."

Bucky nodded, "same. Does it bother you?"

She giggled, "obviously not. Is this part of the reason it hasn't worked out with the other girls?"

Steve sighed, "sorta, yeah. Sometimes I want to be with Bucky and makes the girl jealous." He shrugged, "just like I'm sure there will be times you want to be alone with Bucky. We've never been able to work it out."

Jessica nodded, grinning as she pointed to Steve, "but I'm yours?"

Steve smiled, "yes. You're mine. Bucky is just the icing on the cake. He'll have his own way, and rules he wants you to follow when you're with him. But when it's the three of us I'm usually in charge."

She smirked, looking at Bucky, "and Bucky likes to watch?"

Steve laughed, "he does sometimes. Does that bother you?"

"No. I think it's hot. I liked watching you guys this morning."

Steve nodded, "I noticed. Maybe we'll let you watch again sometime." He smiled at her grin, hearing Bucky chuckle next to him. "Can you tell me about your family?"

She sighed, "I didn't know my father and my mother lives in Washington. I don't really talk to her much. No siblings that I'm aware of."

He chuckled, "okay then. And the last guy?"

She looked down at her plate, "he was nothing like you. It just wasn't what I was looking for." She felt him place his foot on hers under the table, making her look up at him.

"Not what you were looking for meaning what?"

She shrugged, "I wasn't allowed to go anywhere or do anything. And he was too rough despite the fact I told him I didn't like it."

"Oh." Steve shook his head, "we aren't like that. Consent and trust are important to the both of us."

Jessica nodded, "I do trust you. You haven't given me a reason not to yet."

Bucky smiled, "and we won't."

Steve nodded, "there's a fundraiser I told you about on Friday night. I have to leave Saturday morning and be back Sunday night. So you'll be here with Bucky alone. And.. he'll be in charge while I'm gone."

She looked at Bucky to see him wink at her, making her giggle before looking back at Steve, "okay. But if he is your head of security, why doesn't he go with you?"

Steve chuckled, "Bucky is my best friend and I wanted him around but he didn't want to actually have to do anything. So I made him my head of security as more of a title than anything else. So we could stay around each other without raising suspicions. But he'll be here with you. If anyone needs to be guarded, it's you, not me." He looked from Bucky to Jessica, "so I'd rather you refrain from playing with him until I'm gone. You and I are still learning each other."

Jessica smiled and nodded, "I agree."

He laughed, "unless I get another whim like this morning and invite you both in together between now and then. Which may happen."

Jessica giggled, "I enjoyed it."

Steve leaned back in his chair, "I know. Tomorrow I'll go over requirements in the office. If you notice, your closet is full of dresses and skirts. I like you wearing a skirts at work."

She smirked, nodding, "yes sir."