Chapter 14

Jessica was almost asleep again as she waited for Bucky to enter Steve's room. She finally heard him enter as she sat up. She watching him carry a plate of fruit and coffee and bagels. She watched him walk out to the patio, coming back a minute later, leaning against the doorframe.

"Put on your nightgown and come out and eat breakfast with me doll."

She grinned, standing up as she obeyed, slipping her nightgown back on as she approached him at the door.

Bucky grabbed her hand with his flesh hand, bringing his metal hand up to her jaw, making her look up at him, "what do you say?"

She moaned at the intensity in his eyes as she nodded, "yes sir. Sorry sir."

He smiled at her smirk as he released her, "good girl." He motioned to the patio chair, "sit." He watched her comply as he sat next to her, handing her a cup of coffee. "I was told to make sure I feed you breakfast first."

She giggled, "thank you Bucky."

He nodded, "of course. I'm glad we get some time just the two of us. Steve promised when he gets back we'd get more time, the three of us. Would you like that?"

She moaned softly as she grabbed a bagel, "I would. So much."

He chuckled, "I know you would. What did Steve tell you about me?"

"He said you liked begging but not whining. And that you like to edge. Steve said you were meaner than him."

Bucky laughed, "that's probably true. Eat your breakfast so I can play with you. I know you're as desperate for it as I am." He took her smirk as confirmation as she ate her bagel, watching him.

"Do you always share girls?"

Bucky shrugged, "we have once or twice. But it isn't really a normal thing, no. Most girls aren't okay with it. But I knew you were different."

She nodded, "I guess I am. I think it's hot." She stood up as she finished her bagel, "I'm ready."

Bucky laughed, standing up, "so desperate for me?"

She grinned as she nodded, "yes sir."

He nodded, "okay then. Get undressed and stand at the end of the bed." He watched her rush away to obey his command as he chuckled. He entered the bedroom to find her waiting for him with her hands behind her back. "Put your arms out, clasp your hands together." He watched her lock eyes with him as she did what he said, holding her arms out as she clasped her hands together.

Jessica watched him walk to a chest of drawers, coming back with wrist restraints as she felt her heart begin to race. She watched him place them on her wrists before tying them together with rope. She looked as he threw the excess rope above her on a hook in the ceiling she hadn't noticed before. She looked back at him as he smirked, pulling on the rope as her arms were raised above her.

He chuckled, "you know your colors, yes?"

Jessica nodded, swallowing hard, "yes. Red means stop, yellow means proceed with caution and green means keep going."

He nodded, "good girl. You want to stop, you say red. We'll start small though."

"Yes sir." She saw him watching her as he tied the rope to the bedpost so she couldn't move her arms down.

"Too tight?"

Jessica shook her head, "no sir."

He nodded, undressing as she watched him, "I know Steve likes you to stay still. I don't. I want to see you thrashing. So, please do." He smiled as she giggled, nodding.

"Yes sir." She gasped as she felt him place a cold vibrator bullet inside her.

He smirked, "don't drop that."

She groaned, nodding as she felt him turn it on. "Yes sir."

"And don't cum until I tell you to princess." He heard her pant as she nodded her agreement, "I need the words."

She closed her eyes, trying to focus on not only keeping the vibrator inside, but also keeping her orgasm at bay, "yes.. sir."

He laughed, "good girl." He turned off the vibrator as he heard her sigh, relieved, "just because I turned it off doesn't mean you can let it go." He saw her nod, mumbling as he knelt in front of her. He grabbed her left left, putting it over his shoulder as he ran his tongue along her slit, "you tell me before you cum, but you're not allowed to until I tell you. Yes?"

Jessica groaned, "yes sir. I won't." She let out a gasp as she felt him take her clit into his mouth as he turned the vibrator back on. He pulsed it, making her think it was off before it would turn back on. "James, please."

He pulled away, "are you whining?"

"No! I'm going to cum. Please James."

He laughed, turning off the vibrator as she panted above him, "we've barely gotten started doll. You're ready to beg already?" He stood up in front of her as he watched tears fall as she tried to keep it in. He laughed, "sweet princess, you aren't used to this. I guess we'll have to work up to it." He watched her face as he turned it on again, kissing her as he felt her thrashing against the restraint. He sighed, pulling away as she moaned loudly. He turned it off, "you came, didn't you?"

She groaned, "yes. Sorry sir."

He sighed, shaking his head as he brought his hand between her legs, pulling the vibrator from her as she sighed. He chuckled, releasing her arms as he turned her away from him, making her bend over the bed.

Jessica tried to catch her breath as she felt Bucky bring down his flesh hand on her right ass cheek much harder than Steve had done. She whimpered, feeling the sting turn to pleasure as she felt him do it again, harder, this time on her left cheek. She gasped as she felt his fingers inside her as she gripped the blanket. She groaned as he thrusted hard into her a few times before pulling away.

"Now you've already cum when you weren't supposed to." Bucky lined up his cock at her entrance, feeling her push back on him as he did. He thrusted into her hard, hearing her yelp as he did. "You don't get to cum again. You cum and I hit you harder." He leaned forward, gripping her hair with his flesh hand, making her look up, "do you hear me?"

"Yes sir. Please fuck me."

He chuckled, "yes princess." He heard her moan as he began to thrust into her quickly. He released her hair, gripping her waist in his hands as he felt her pushing back on him. "Fuck. You want me to fill you? You're so desperate to be used by me."

She whimpered, "yes sir.." She tried to control her breathing as she felt the waves trying to break free. She finally heard him grunting and panting behind her as she felt his cock tensing up, spurting before he finally released her. She groaned at her now aching pussy still needing more relief as she heard him laugh behind her.

Bucky crawled onto the bed in front of her, removing the wrist restraints as he pulled her to him on the bed. He covered her with the blanket as he laid next to her, "good girl. I'll let you cum after we take a break." He smiled at her groan, "don't whine. Or your ass is going to be so sore by the time Steve gets home." He laughed at her small smirk, "would you like that?"

She giggled, "maybe. Will you kiss me?"

He moaned softly, nodding, "of course princess." He heard her moan as he ran his tongue along her lip before finding her tongue as he pressed his lips to hers. He pulled away, looking at her as she snuggled to him, "you like princess?"

She grinned, nodding. "I do." She rested her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. "Steve was right, you are mean."

Bucky chuckled when he heard her snoring after a few minutes.