Chapter 10

Jessica approached Steve's office the following morning after returning from the doctor to see Bucky right outside the door. She went to let herself in but Bucky tried to stop her.

"He's on the phone, I wouldn't do that doll."

Jessica only shrugged, letting herself in quietly as Steve looked up at her, his eyes dark as he shook his head. She set the paper on his desk and he grabbed her wrist, making her stop before she could walk away. She smiled as he pointed to the floor. She obeyed his silent command, kneeling on the ground next to him with her hands on her thighs. She watched as he didn't take his eyes off her as he finished his phone call.

Steve hung up the phone, sighing as he watched Jessica on her knees in front of him. "You can't just barge in here as you please."

She sighed, "but I went to the doctor."

He picked up the piece of paper, "I see." He looked back at her to see her grinning at him.

"I want you Steve. Sir."

He chuckled, leaning down to her, "want me how?"

Jessica groaned, "I need to feel your cock buried deep inside me sir. Please."

"Stand up." He watched her grin as she obeyed quickly, standing up in front of him. He placed his hands around her waist, pulling her to him as he sat in the chair, "not tonight." He heard her groan, "stop. You can't just barge in here whenever you like. I heard Bucky tell you not to. Be good or I'll give you to him for punishing. Now." He stood up, pointing to the chair across from his desk, "sit." He waited until she was seated before handing her a notebook and a pen. He looked at his watch, "I expect a cup of coffee at 9 am and then again after lunch at 2. You may bring the cup in, whether I'm on the phone or in a meeting. But you are not to say a word or make a sound. You understand?"

Jessica nodded, "yes sir."

"I will tell you what place I want for lunch everyday. There is a folder in your desk of the places I order from and what I want. You'll order my lunch everyday at 11:30 and something for yourself and Buck as well." He saw her nod her agreement as he continued. "I need you to manage my calendar and confirm meetings at least 2 days out." He looked up as Bucky entered the office. He smiled, looking back down at Jessica, "the next time you barge in here without there being an emergency, I'm letting Bucky punish you."

Jessica turned to see Bucky smirk at her. She sighed, looking back at Steve, "yes sir. Anything else?"

He chuckled, "now you're so insistent to get out?" He smiled, "don't pout pretty girl. Come here." He put his arms out as she stood up. He pulled her to him as he leaned down to her ear, "don't worry. My cock is just as desperate to feel your pussy wrapped around it as you are." He chuckled at her small moan. He pulled away to look down at her, placing his hand on her chin, "but I have work to do, so get out."

She giggled as she nodded, "yes sir." She saw Bucky wink at her as she left, returning to her desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following afternoon Jessica brought Steve his afternoon coffee during a meeting in the conference room with a man. She saw Steve smile at her as she set the cup down. She started to leave as she felt the other guy grab her arm, making her look down at him as he smirked.

"What a pretty thing you are. Can I get a cup of coffee too?"

She looked at Steve who was angry but nodded. Jessica smiled, "sure. I'll be right back."

Once she was gone, Steve leaned forward towards the man, "don't touch my assistant." He saw the man smirk until he locked eyes with him and the man nodded.

"Yeah. Okay. I'm sorry."

Steve sighed, leaning back in his chair as Jessica came back, setting a cup of coffee in front of the man. "Thank you Jess."

She turned back to Steve to see him smile and nod as she left. She returned to her desk, seeing Bucky come up to her 20 minutes later. "Steve wants to see you." She sighed, following him to Steve's office. She stood in the middle of the room with her hands behind her back as Steve stood up from his desk, coming out from behind it.

"I'm really sorry Jess. He shouldn't have touched you."

She nodded, "it's fine Steve. I'm fine."

He sighed, pulling her to him, "I know." He smiled at her moan as he crashed his lips into hers, grabbing her hands as he placed them around his neck.

She groaned when he pulled away, making her stumble. "Steve."

He laughed at her whimper. "I have work to do pretty girl." He leaned down, hovering his lips over hers, "do you want me to touch you tonight?"

She nodded, "yes please sir."

Steve smiled, seeing Bucky smirk. He looked back at Jessica. "Bucky will take you home at 4:30. Get undressed and wait for me."

Jessica grinned, "yes sir!"

He laughed, sitting back at his desk, "good girl. Get out."