Chapter 21

Jessica sighed as she sat at the kitchen table across from Steve and Bucky.

Steve shrugged, "you wanted us here to talk about something. What is the matter pretty girl?"

"Nothing is the matter. Right? We're all happy and cohabitating together well?"

Bucky laughed, "yes doll. Spit it out."

"I ... I want to have a baby." She watched Steve and Bucky look at each other and then back at her.

"What do you mean Jess?" Steve leaned towards her on the table.

She sighed, "I mean. I want to have your baby Steve. And Bucky's. But one at a time obviously."

Bucky laughed, "are you insane?" He looked at Steve who didn't say anything. "You're not actually considering this, are you?"

Steve shrugged, "I always wanted kids. I love Jessica. I love you. We could raise kids together. The three of us."

Jessica nodded, "this relationship is all about consent and talking things out, right? I'm sitting here to talk this out with you guys. I would stop the birth control and try to conceive with Steve. After a year or two, then with Bucky. Until we had two. I preferred it to just being random. I wanted one of each."

"You are insane." Bucky brought his hands up to his face. "I can't be a father Jessica. I'm a trained killer, that's all I am, that's all I'll ever be."

"What?!" Jessica stood up from her seat, going around the table to sit in Bucky's lap so he had to look at her, "that's not true. That may have been who you were before, but it most definitely is not who you are now James. I love you. And you're one of the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate men I know. You would be a great father. You will be."

Bucky looked at Steve who only nodded before looking back at Jessica. "I love you too. You want to make a family with the three of us?"

She nodded, "more than anything."

He smiled, running his hand through her hair, "okay." He laughed at her small squeal before she kissed him. He pulled away, "Steve first though."

She laughed, "that was the plan." She hovered her mouth over his, "you'll just have to cum in my mouth until I'm pregnant."

He moaned, "works for me princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure?" Jessica grinned at Nick and Melanie as they had lunch.

Melanie nodded, "yeah. You're Nick's only family. We want you to be a part of the wedding. We're keeping it small. But my sister will be my maid of honor and for you to be a bridesmaid. And Nick is only having a best man and one groomsman."

Jessica nodded, "really it's so great you want to include me. I'm so happy." She looked down at Bryce in her lap as he giggled.

Nick smiled, "yeah. Of course. I'm glad you accepted. I was afraid you might think it was too weird."

"No! I'm excited. I never had any siblings and I don't really have any close friends. I'm glad you found me Nick. Can I bring Steve and Bucky to the wedding? They'll understand if I can only bring one." She thought about it for a moment, "Steve is more sociable. But Bucky is the better dancer."

Nick laughed, "whatever you want is fine."

Jessica shrugged, "okay. What color dress do you want me to wear."

Melanie smile, "I was thinking champagne."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica was greeted by Steve when she entered the suite.

"How was seeing your brother?"

"It was good. They want me to be a bridesmaid." She saw him smile as he rested his hands at her waist.

"You'll be a beautiful bridesmaid."

She smile, "thank you. Where's Bucky?"

He sighed, resting his head on hers, "in his room. I think he's still freaking out a bit about this baby stuff from earlier."

Jessica chuckled, "I figured. I'll go talk to him. I'm gonna spend the night with him."

Steve nodded, "okay. Not without this."

She smiled as he leaned down, kissing her before finally letting go. "Goodnight Steve." She went to her room to get undressed down to her underwear. She pulled on one of Bucky's shirts before letting herself into his room without knocking to find him reading.

Bucky looked up from his book, setting it on the side table. "Princess."

She grinned as he put his arms out for her to lay with him. She crawled into bed beside him with her head on his chest.

"What are you doing in here?"

She looked up at him, "I wanted to sleep with you."

He laughed, rolling her to her back as he hovered over her, "just sleep?"

Jessica giggled, "no. Not just." She brought her hand up to his cheek, "you're going to be a great father James. I love you. And you're so gentle with me. When you want to be."

He sighed, "like now?" He didn't wait for a response as he positioned himself between her legs, kissing her as he felt her wrap her arms and legs around him. He pulled on her shirt, helping her pull it off as he trailed kisses down her neck to her chest and stomach. He slipped off her underwear before removing his own as he positioned himself back between her legs. He lifted her up to him as he lowered her onto him, wrapping his hands around her back as he guided her on him. "Oh princess."

Jessica moaned as he kissed her shoulder up to her neck. "I like when you call me princess in the bedroom James."

He nodded, "I know. I love you too Jess."

Once they were finished, Jessica laid on his chest, "I want you to be my date for the wedding James."

"No way. You should take Steve. I don't like big crowds. And I don't like people looking at me and my hand. Like I'm still him."

Jessica sighed, leaning up on her elbow to look at him. She grabbed his face with her hand, "you think people see you that way because that's how you see yourself. I assure you that isn't the case with 90 percent of the people you'll encounter. They just see James who happens to have a cool metal arm. That's all. Please come with me."

Bucky groaned, "fine. You're lucky I love you."

She giggled as she laid back down, "besides, you're the better dancer."

He laughed, "go to sleep princess."