Chapter 13

Steve watched Jessica enter his room in a blue nightgown as he waited for her in his chair, naked. He saw her find him as he motioned the floor in front of him. "Come here pretty girl."

She grinned, kneeling in front of him, resting her hands on her thighs as she watched him stroke his cock, knowing he was teasing her; testing her.

He scooted forward in the chair, "open your mouth." He waited until she obeyed, hovering his cock at her lips as he rubbed a dribble of precum along her lower lip. He smiled as he watched her lick her lip as she kept her mouth open, waiting for him. "Good girl. Now suck it." He moaned as he watched her take it into her mouth quickly, sucking enthusiastically as if she had been waiting for the command all day. He leaned back, resting his head on the back of the chair as he felt her moaning on his cock. He didn't have to say anything as she stroked it, sucking and licking his balls like he liked before taking it back into her mouth. He groaned, pushing her away as she leaned back on her knees. He watched her for a moment as she waited for another command. He stood up, "go to the bed and bend over the bed."

Jessica moaned, "yes sir." She did as he commanded, bending over the bed as she parted her legs slightly, waiting for him. She felt him finally approach her, positioning himself behind her. She groaned as he rubbed the tip of his cock along her pussy. "Captain please."

He chuckled, "don't move." He heard her moan her agreement as he entered her in one thrust. She screamed out as she gripped the blanket in her hands. He gripped her hips, keeping her still as he thrusted into her harder and faster with each stroke. He felt her pushing back against him as he stopped, hearing her groan as he did. "Don't move." He brought his hand down on her right ass cheek, hearing a gasped moan from her as he did. He grinned, going back to thrusting as he felt her do it again.

This time Jessica felt him pull completely away from her, "I'm sorry Captain. It feels so good. Please don't stop."

He sighed, leaning down to her as he gripped her hair, making her look up, "I said don't move." He brought his hand down on her left ass cheek this time as he heard the same sound as before. "You like that, don't you?"

Jessica moaned, nodding. "Yes Captain."

"That's why you disobey." He smiled at her giggle of confirmation. "Fine." He positioned himself behind her again as he released her hair. He entered her, not moving. "You want to do it, do it. Milk my cock into your pussy." He moaned as she obeyed, pushing back against him as she took over. He heard her moaning, "cum on my cock like a good girl."

Jessica groaned, pushing back against Steve as she milked his cock, feeling her own orgasm approaching as she moved on him urgently.

Steve grunted, feeling his cock tense up as he felt her clenching around him. He gripped her hips, hearing her scream through her own orgasm as he did. He finally felt her subside as he chuckled, pulling away from her. He smacked her ass once more, "lay down." He watched her crawl onto the bed as he pulled the blanket from under her. He laid down next to her, covering them both up with the blanket. He pinned her under him, kissing her passionately as he rested his hand at her waist, "I'm going to miss you this weekend."

She sighed, "me too."

He chuckled, laying on his back as he pulled her to him, "I'm sure you won't with Bucky here. You're going to be too busy to miss me."

She laughed, "anything I should know about him?"

He looked down at her, "he's a little rougher than me. And he's also meaner than I am."

"Meaner?"

He laughed, "yes. You'll see. Nothing you won't enjoy though. I promise."

She sighed, "okay. I will miss you though."

"I know pretty girl. Me too. Sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica groaned as she sat up in the morning, seeing Steve packing a bag. "I don't want you to go."

He chuckled, "I know. I don't either. But I have to." He stood at the end of the bed, "come here."

She sighed, moving to sit on the edge of the bed in front of him as he grabbed her chin, making her look at him.

"Bucky doesn't like whining. He does love begging though. There's a fine line. Be careful not to cross it." He smiled as she giggled and nodded, "good girl. He'll take care of you. Don't worry pretty girl." He held onto her chin, kissing her before nudging her back onto the bed. He heard her squeal as he pulled her to the edge of the bed, kissing her already wet folds as he did.

Jessica gripped onto the blanket as Steve took her clit into his mouth, sucking as he fingered her urgently. She groaned, trying her best not to move as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Steve pulled away, standing up. "Preparing you for Bucky."

She groaned, "I was so close Captain."

He laughed, "I know. Bucky likes to edge and make you beg. Take off your nightgown and lay on the bed and wait for him. Stand up and kiss me first."

She nodded, slipping off her nightgown as she stood up. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her, gripping her waist in his hands.

He moaned, "good girl. Now lay down. Goodbye pretty girl."

Jessica smiled as she laid down, "goodbye Captain."

He winked at her from the door, "don't touch yourself while you wait for Buck." He saw her sigh and nod as he left the room. He found Bucky in the sitting room. "She's all yours. I've already edged her once this morning."

Bucky laughed, approaching him, "thanks." He grabbed Steve's hand, "be careful."

Steve nodded, "be good." He laughed as Bucky smirked, "kiss me. I have to go. Don't forget to feed her breakfast."

Bucky kissed Steve as he heard him moan. "When you get back, the three of us."

Steve moaned again, "I can't wait."