Chapter 22

****4 months later****

Jessica felt Bucky grip her hand as she placed her hand on her stomach. "I'm fine Bucky. The baby just is moving. Calm down."

He sighed, nodding, "I'm sorry."

She laughed, "see, you're already an overbearing, worried father. And here you thought you would be a bad father."

He rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah." He smiled as she smirked at him, "okay. I get it. Can we go inside? It's cold."

She nodded, letting him lead her into the reception. She sat at the head table through dinner and the first dance as she saw Bucky watching her. She finally got up to sit next to him as he kissed her cheek, "dance with me James."

He smirked, leading her to the dance floor as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned down to her ear, "you can't call me James out of the bedroom, princess."

She giggled, "I'm not sorry." She heard him growl softly in her ear as he kissed just below her earlobe. "Okay. You can't kiss me there."

He smiled, pulling back, "I can tease you too."

"You wouldn't punish a pregnant woman, would you?"

He laughed, "oh, you know I would." He grinned at her moan as he kissed her, biting her lip as he pulled away.

She groaned, "now? Please Bucky."

He shook his head, "no. I think you can wait until we leave princess." He laughed at her groan, leaning back to her ear, "I want you begging by the end of the night."

She sighed, resting her head on his shoulder, "I love you James."

He chuckled, "I love you too Jess."

She looked up at him, "what?"

He shrugged, "the horny to sweet. I love your hormones."

She laughed, "I'm still horny. Don't worry." She smiled at his laugh.

"You're always horny. I'm not worried."

She giggled as the song ended and they went to sit down. She smiled as Nick walked up to them with Bryce. She stood up, grinning as he reached for her, making her laugh. "Brycie."

Nick laughed, "thanks. Can you take him for a few minutes. Practice."

She laughed as he winked at her, "of course." She sat with him sitting on the table. She watched Bucky grinning, playing with him as Bryce grabbed his metal hand. She laughed as he brought it to his mouth, chewing on his thumb.

Bucky laughed as Bryce drooled all over his metal hand.

She leaned over, kissing Bucky on the cheek, "see. You can do this. Steve and I will help you Buck."

He nodded, "I know. Thank you Jess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica sighed as she entered the suite ahead of Bucky, plopping on the couch. She smiled as Steve was already there, taking off her shoes, "hi."

Steve chuckled, "hi pretty girl. You have a good time?"

She nodded, "yes. But my feet hurt and I'm tired."

He nodded, rubbing her feet as she moaned, "and the baby?"

She smiled, rubbing her stomach, "perfect. Been dancing with me all night. 6 more months. 1 more month and we find out the sex. I can't wait."

"Me either." Bucky smiled, sitting next to her as he placed his hand on her stomach.

After a few minutes Steve stood up, holding his hand out to Jessica as he helped her to her feet. He slipped his hands under the straps of her dress, making it fall to the floor as she stood in only underwear. She grinned following him to his room, sitting on the edge of the bed as he disappeared into the bathroom. She watched Bucky enter, stripping in front of her as she watched, "I like this. You guys take care of me even more being pregnant."

Bucky laughed, nudging her so she laid back on the bed as he pulled her underwear off. "It's our jobs princess."

Steve stood in the doorway of the bathroom, watching Bucky on his knees in front of Jessica, kissing up her legs to her pussy and he heard her moaning. He got undressed, going back into the bathroom to check on the water in the tub.

Bucky brought her just to the edge before standing up at the end of the bed in front of her. He laughed as she groaned before thrusting into her slowly as he pulled her to the edge. "My princess. Isn't this what you were begging for all night?" He heard her whimper as she nodded, gripping onto the blanket. He chuckled, "now you have nothing to say?"

She giggled, nodding, "James... don't stop."

He grinned, leaning down over her, "so soon? Hold it a little longer princess."

Jessica groaned as she felt him grip her hands on the bed as he kissed her. She whimpered as she felt it coursing through her, feeling him speed up to compensate with her. She finally heard him grunting as she let go, keeping his mouth on hers.

Bucky sighed, finally releasing her as he stood up straight. He watched her panting out of breath as Steve came into the bedroom naked.

Steve leaned over her, grabbing her hand as he helped her to her feet. "Come on pretty girl."

She grinned, stopping to kiss Bucky before following Steve into the bathroom as he helped her into the tub. She watched him climb in with her, sitting behind her.

"I missed you tonight." He heard Bucky turn on the shower behind him as he rubbed her shoulders.

She moaned as he rubbed her shoulders, kissing her neck. "I missed you too Steve. When will our house be ready?"

He chuckled, "it's coming pretty girl. Even with money, they can only build it so fast. I have been assured we will be able to move in before the baby gets here."

She sighed, "okay. Two rooms, right next to each other?"

He laughed, "yes. Two rooms in case someone wants to sleep alone. I've taken care of everything. Stop worrying. It isn't good for the baby."

She nodded, leaning back against his chest as she felt him rubbing her stomach. She giggled, "and a giant tub big enough for the three of us?"

He laughed as he heard Bucky laugh behind him, getting out of the shower. "Yes." He looked up as Bucky kissed each of them before leaving them alone in the bathroom. He pulled Jessica onto his lap, lowering her onto him as he watched her clutch the sides of the tub.

She groaned, "fuck Steve. Next time warn me." She heard him chuckle as he guided her on him, making her whimper.

He pulled her back to his chest as he kissed her neck to her shoulder as he continued to guide her on him. He brought a hand up to hers, intertwining their fingers. "I love you pretty girl."

She moaned, "I love you Steve. Don't stop.." She heard him chuckle as he moved her on him quicker as she felt it building inside her once more.

Steve moaned, releasing as he felt her do the same. He kissed her neck once more before standing up out of the tub, drying himself off. He grabbed a new towel, helping her out of the tub as he dried her off as she smiled at him, "what?"

She shrugged, "every time we bathe together, you guys always dry me off. I love it."

He laughed, standing up, "so do we." He led her to the bedroom where Bucky was already laying down, half asleep.

She crawled into the middle of the bed, laying on his chest as she felt Steve slip in behind her with his hand on her stomach.