Chapter 6

Steve came back into the bedroom to find her still sitting in her spot with her hair pulled up off her neck. He approached her, holding his hand out to her. He felt her grab his hand as he led her to the bathroom, to the tub as he helped her step in.

"Won't you join me?"

He chuckled, "not this time pretty girl." He smiled at her pout, bringing his hand up to her cheek as he ran his thumb across her lips, "don't do that."

She sighed, "sorry." She watched him sit on the ground next to her as he smiled.

"It's fine. You're cute when you pout. You're beautiful Jess." He leaned towards her, running his hand along her leg to her inner thigh.

"Thank you Steve." She moaned, resting her head back on the side of the tub as she felt him run his hand back up to her pussy, "I can't again."

He chuckled, "wanna bet?" He watched her turn her head to him, locking eyes with him as he rubbed her clit. He hovered his face inches from hers as she moaned. He watched her close her eyes as he inserted two fingers once more inside her, "open your eyes."

She nodded, opening her eyes back into his as she saw him grin rubbing her clit with his thumb as he thrusted his fingers inside her. She groaned, bringing her left hand up to the nape of his neck as she rested her forehead against his.

He heard her whimper as he kissed her in time to feel her thrashing against him. He chuckled, pulling away as she dropped her hand from his neck. He watched her panting, out of breath. "See. I told you."

She laughed, "yes. You were right. I haven't had so many consecutively. I'm not use to someone focusing on me."

He smiled, shrugging, "I enjoy it."

She nodded, leaning her chin on her arms on the side of the tub, "and what about you?"

"Oh, we'll get to me." He smiled at her giggle. He brought his hand up to her cheek as she lifted her head for him to kiss her, feeling her part her lips for him. He moaned as he felt her tongue against his.

She sighed as he pulled away, "I'm tired now."

He laughed, "I'm sure." He stood up, offering her his hand as he did.

She accepted his hand, letting him help her out of the tub as he grabbed her a clean towel.

He smiled as he used the towel to dry her off as she watched him. He led her back into his bedroom, motioning for her to lay down in his bed. He watched her crawl under the blanket, laying in the middle of the bed as he sat beside her. He leaned down, kissing her as he felt her bring her arms up around his neck. He chuckled, pulling back, "I'll be back, sleep."

She nodded as he stood up, leaving her alone in his room.

Steve found Bucky watching tv in the living room and he plopped on the couch next to him.

"Where is Jess?"

Steve smiled, "oh. She's asleep."

Bucky laughed, "you wore her out already?"

Steve shrugged, "I guess so. If she isn't up by lunch, I'll go wake her up."

Bucky groaned, "I can smell her on you."

Steve grinned as he turned to look at Bucky, feeling his hand on his thigh. Steve grabbed his hand, "I can't."

Bucky groaned again, "why not?"

Steve moaned as he felt Bucky run his hand up his thigh to his cock, rubbing it through the fabric.

Bucky chuckled, "I know you're desperate to cum. I know you haven't let her touch you yet."

He nodded as Bucky kissed him before he pushed him away. Steve leapt to his feet, "I know. But I haven't talked to her about that yet. Need to ease her into everything. I don't want to scare her away."

"I don't think you're going to scare her away. But fine." He sighed, going back to watching tv as he watched Steve walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica woke up to someone sitting on the bed. She rolled over to see Steve smiling at her. "How long have I been asleep for?"

He shrugged as he stood up, "a few hours. It's fine. But it's lunch time. Put your dress on and meet me in the kitchen."

She sat up as she smiled, "can I have a kiss first?" She heard him chuckle as he leaned down on the bed towards her. He placed his hand at the nape of her neck, gripping her hair slightly as he kissed her urgently before pulling away. "Thank you."

He watched her walk into the kitchen, sitting next to him as he slid a sandwich towards her.

She smiled, "thank you Steve. Is this normal for you?"

He shrugged, "what do you mean?"

She chuckled, "I mean you taking care of me. Aren't I supposed to take care of you?"

He laughed, "it's normal for me, yes. And don't worry, you will take care of me. And you'll have to take care of me at the office." He grinned, "I like taking care of you here."

Jessica smiled, "okay. I'm just not used to it I guess."

Steve shrugged, "I think you'll come to see that I'm different. Do you want to watch a movie with me tonight?"

"Yeah. Of course I do."