Coming Soon!

Deception is a continuation of our Facade series. The first book has only recently finished posting. This book will be the last book of the series to be long this way. Frances can't help herself sometimes and still prefers long books! However, we also understand the difficulties of reading large books. So many have yet to finish reading Facade yet which has also been the fate of Fate. (Pun Intended). For that reason we have started cutting our books down to allow more time for reading and less stress! We get over stimulated easily so we must be mindful!

Due to this being such a long book we have decided to post monthly. Our hope being this will allow our potential readers to finish reading the first book without stress. Also allowing readers to check out some of our other work. (Perhaps a finished work).  Please note a few things. This is a work of fiction and not meant to be offensive to anyone nor to give you dating advice. Seriously someone in real life acts this way run as fast as you can. We would do the same. 

As always we must remind you of some other works. Our books Fate, Destined, Facade, Method of Madness and Turning Back Time are completed and posted so please check them out. We have our story My Masked Mystery currently being posted as well. A collection of short stories is also being updated periodically for your consumption. We have several works we are currently working hard on and can't wait to share with you. Our next book in the Fate series and Turning Back time series being two of them. We'll also be sharing some fanfiction!

As always thanks for your support!

-L&F