Introduction ❤️

Hello everyone!

        This is my first story! So ik this will definitely contain some mistakes but i expect you all to tolerate with me until I complete this story fully and edit it!

     Most of you must have read the description but it's my work to let you all know the storyline of this book! Maybe this is not everyone's cup of tea because i want my first book to be realistic and i am writing this with the stories that i have heard and experienced in my real life!

     This story is about a middle class Indian girl and her rollercoaster life which is full of family, friendships, fun, tears, happiness , love, heartbreak and decisions that will change her life completely! wait let's hear this from her now can we?

     "Hii! I am Nithya Kumar,  your normal Indian girl who is learning the meaning of life like you all! I definitely don't know what true love is, but maybe i will learn in the process!"

    Join in the journey of Nithya and the lessons she learnt while growing up as a women ❤️

        I definitely love to know your opinions and i love reading comments! I won't say if you speaking bad about my characters won't hurt me it will definitely do but ik this is a general platform where people love to express their views.... I want you guys to be  genuinely true with me about my characters and their mistakes so that I can correct my mistakes next time 😊 because everyone have their own flaws and i need your help to correct it!

    And the pictures i used or which i may use in future belong to pinterest... I don't own any pictures!

     Welcome to start the rollercoaster Journey of Nithya Kumar ✨

        "Life is not simple nor complicated... It depends on the way we look and live the moment...we can't decide the meaning of life thro' hearing it from others or watching in movies, it's about learning it by ourselves, it's about living our lives to the fullest without regretting your decisions"

we can't decide the meaning of life thro' hearing it from others or watching in movies, it's about learning it by ourselves, it's about living our lives to the fullest without regretting your decisions"